DO: [In Stock] La Crosse BC-9009 Battery Charger - Rs. 2,400 + shipping

I also need one of this super charger to charge my cells. Boss, can you tell me what I have to do further to buy this thing, i.e., how to do payment and get this thing shipped to Chandigarh at my house.

2 confirmed for me. Pls ship it out with my stuff (as discussed by PM) which should be delivered to your place by today evening.

Edit: One of these is for core2quad so you can disregard his PMs regarding the same. He had to leave town for some work so asked me to get it for him.

KMD please clear your PM box.

Will transfer money on 30 sept. Address is the same confirmed. I prefer to use Blue Dart / DTDC Plus = Rs. 200.

Tech_enthu said:
Hello there, If there are any left then please inform me. I need one.

the current stock of 10 is all sold out...have ordered for a second lot. Will update the first thread tomm with names of ppl interested in the second lot.

malhotraraul said:
congrats dude, thtz business, btw did u receive my pm ???

waiting for ur reply
still have a lot of unread messages that I haven't replied to. Backlog is because of the 2 day holiday. Will reply soon.

sujit801 said:
Why not order the black one - BC-9009?
The second lot are the black ones. (BC-9009)

4 AA batteries are not sufficient for me, so would like to know whether locally available rechargeable batteries can be charged with this. I've read the faq but would like to hear it from ppl who have bought it.

trojanman said:
4 AA batteries are not sufficient for me, so would like to know whether locally available rechargeable batteries can be charged with this. I've read the faq but would like to hear it from ppl who have bought it.

i've charged the GP batteries which are available locally and they charge well, much better than the GP charger which seems to heat the batteries. good charger imo. :hap2:

Back