DO - Palit HD4850 512MB DDR3 @ 8700/-!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those who have shown interest has got a PM regarding the same.

Please chk the same and do the needful asap

Thank you

Btw Rahul the Palit you are selling is it the reference one?

I m asking as Tirupati guys were telling the new imported one is the dual slot cooler one :D

Edit --- Something like this

Wah ! so I gt the info quite in advance I guess :rofl:
Update the 1st post with a better pic , lotsa ppl should be interested I guess :D

Btw fangface just PMed me that this doen't come with a CF connector. Is the bundle supposedly like that :O, and no video out cables also :(

lol remeber the Palit HD 4850 when I bought from you, that one had the CF dongle and video cables, so asking. That time mine didn't come with the game cd(tombraider sticker was there on box) but came with 2 same driver cds :rofl:

Almost all cards come with the CF cable and video cables, so just confirming :)

Supra said:
Btw fangface just PMed me that this doen't come with a CF connector. Is the bundle supposedly like that :O, and no video out cables also :(

Didnt want to crap the thread by posting that without verifying again from Rahul or another card owner.

I got my card on saturday, with the dual slot cooler, it works great! However, i only got a 6 pin power adaptor+dvi-dsub adaptor+driver cd+ quick setup guide with the box. No other cables, no crossfire connectors, no hdmi.

Check out Techtree's review of the Palit 4850 (July 08, Single slot cooler) - Techtree.com India > Reviews > Peripherals > Graphics Accelerators > Palit HD 4850 The card they have reviewed has a complete bundle, and review includes pics also.

I got the same box, but contents differed a lot :(

Open ur eyes and look at the picture of the Card that they have reviewed and the Card that u got.

Both are different cards the one they have reviewed is a single slot cooler

And as u say u have got the Dual slot cooler then tatz a different card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back