DO : Tagan TG500-U37 and TG600-U37 (Max Power Upto 600W/700W), VX450 - 4050/- Best Pr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody mentioned the temps. at which the efficiency is declared. It'll be one of the deciding factors in Indian heat :bleh:.

Hey , I will better go for Cooler Master PSU then . Prime ABGB has all the new stuff in stocks like Silent Power Pro 500 W / 600 W / 700 W & UCP 700 W with FIVE YEARS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY . I am ready to pay more there. :hap2:

Hey Wait , I think you have less knowledge on CM PSUs . Extreme Power Plus 2 Years Replacement Warranty , CM Real Power Pro & M Series 5 YEARS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY , CM Silent Power M Series 5 YEARS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY , CM UCP ( PSUs with More Than 88% Efficiency ) 5 YEARS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY . Above all this Performance and Service is Commited. EXPAND YOUR IMAGINATION is what Cooler Master Says.

TheITWares said:
TAGAN Stone Rock support Maximum Efficiency of 83%

Please see the Efficiency Report attached in the Main Post!!

It is just 70% efficient and not a 80 Plus Certified PSU.:eek:hyeah:

its not certified but has above 80% efficiency in most cases . read the test report before posting crap .

RoBoGhOsT said:
its not certified but has above 80% efficiency in most cases . read the test report before posting crap .

That chap is either a CM rep or a CM fanboi. check out his earlier posts.

^^ In order for a PSU to be certified 80% efficient, it needs to be 80+ efficient at all load levels.

Looking at the xbitlabs review, this PSU just missed the mark at 79% at full load. Which is not bad at all.. but yeah a more comprehensive review would be helpful.. And full load is 500 watts, so I suppose at 450 watts it will pass the 80% efficiency test... which hints at some cost effective alternative to VX450. 600 watts is what this PSU is not despite the claims..

Let them say watver they want yaar it won't change the Fact that this is much much better than CoolerMaster 600W Extreme Power

I can say this with full confidence now as 2 days back i made this rig

Intel i7 920 Processor

EVGA X58 Mobo Tri SLI

Corsair TW3X4G-1333C9DHX (4GB DDR3)

WD 750GB AAKS x 2

Palit 9800GT 512MB DDR3

NZXT Gaurdian 921 Cabinet (With 3 Fans)

DVD RW

KeyBoard n Mouse

And the PSU works fine without any prob till now no problems at all

And the buyer is a member of TE n the other site so if u want i can get him to post here.

all PSu's are now gonna be handled by Prime atleast of Corsair in Mumbai from Tirupati :mad:
Regarding the price ,Rahul bhai acchi price hai teri
good one :)
ankitmane said:
^^
damn..missed this ..

yesterday i got the vx 450 probably the last piece in mumbai....found this at prime for 4.1 ks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back