DO: Verbatim + Taiyo Yuden Blank DVDs and CDs

Hmm, something is not right here, that's an abysmally low score for the MB and geez a TY at 57(!).

in future try *NOT* to obscure the quality graph with the statitics summary table as u did with the TY scan

i suggest you try the same batch of media with another writer and quality test.

Here is what your writer is capable of :cool2: (when it works properly that is)

Any mumbai guys interested in sharing the 50 or 100 spindle.

I dont mind personally going and collecting the spindle as it wud save shippin money.

Heh heh... was wondering why the TY's were so bloody expensive, especially since they weren't DL's. Then I went back and re-read the post - mistook the 100 for a 10. :blushing:

Note to self: reading immediately after waking up causes lapse in cognitive ability. Or I just might need glasses... :D

How much would a TY 50 pack cost?

Quad Master said:
Any mumbai guys interested in sharing the 50 or 100 spindle.

I dont mind personally going and collecting the spindle as it wud save shippin money.

I am in Mumbai. Am interested in about 20-25. Check your PM, see if we can work something out.

Maestro said:
Heh heh... was wondering why the TY's were so bloody expensive, especially since they weren't DL's. Then I went back and re-read the post - mistook the 100 for a 10. :blushing:

Note to self: reading immediately after waking up causes lapse in cognitive ability. Or I just might need glasses... :D

How much would a TY 50 pack cost?
TY 50 pack in mumbai will cost Rs. 1,150

While Katmandude replies to my request for T03 16x, anyone in Bbay or Pune up for 50? I don't need more than 50. Plus I can burn T02 at 16x, right?

raul said:
Katmandude: I think someone else mentioned this, would it be possible for you to get 16x?

the 8X one's gives better burns than the 16X ones, which is the reason why I am getting only the 8X ones.
Also, you can take only a 50 pack if you are in Mumbai...the cost will be Rs. 1,150 inclusive of shipping.

Cool, wanted 16x because don't like wasting too much time and don't do a lot of archival work, at least don't trust cd/dvd for important info - maybe that's because of Moser Baer coasters/toasts and fake Sony's so far. Anyway am in for 50, will PM you shortly.

How about getting Verbatim MCC 004 for regular usage at cheaper rates for us folks and also Yuden 03 next time, like you said T02 burns better but doesn't hurt to have options. That will be great.

katmandude said:
the 50 pack TY's I can only provide for Mumbai local deliveries....for outside Mumbai the shipping gets too expensive...cuz for ground shipments there is a minimum weight and it costs the same to ship the 50 pack TY's and the 100 pack TY's.
For local Mumbai deliveries the 50 pack TY's will be Rs. 1,150 (inclusive of shipping)

I want a pack of 50 TY DVD+R (@Rs 1150/-). In Mumbai. Sending you a PM.

Back