"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Heard a lot of hdfc regalia and other cards but so much choices one gets confused. Can some hdfc holder let know which will be the best. I need specifically for cashback purpose and optional airport lounge access both domestic/i'ntl/

Heard a lot of hdfc regalia and other cards but so much choices one gets confused. Can some hdfc holder let know which will be the best. I need specifically for cashback purpose and optional airport lounge access both domestic/i'ntl/
anybody got hdfc regilia card ? how good is their points to airline tickets/points conversion ?

Hi,
I have regalia but never tried airmiles conversions...

@fastapifastdisks check this pic if it helps.

@nRiTeCh . I am quite satisfied with this card. It does give you complementary lounge. There are few versions of Regalia (first and International) check which one you are getting and the benefits.

However, overall hdfc rewards like on using a certain amount in a year or etc have been pretty poor.

I would still say it is much better for me than other cards I have.
same, to convert points to plane ticket.
Pic attach. Hope it helps.
pic not showing up.

it just says 100 miles for 200 points...(club vistara, intermiles,krisflyer)

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone have Bank of Baroda or Citi Bank Credit Card? Please PM me.

I am looking to buy something from Amazon (Non-EMI Transaction). Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Does anybody have Citi Bank credit card
Can someone add to this to their account and tell me what's the final price ??
Limited-time deal: Samsung Galaxy M32 (Light Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB | FHD+ sAMOLED 90Hz Display | 6000mAh Battery | 64MP Quad Camera https://amzn.eu/d/1NdfvVx

Will amazon icici card work?
no...non-amazon icici.
I have amazon icici card too.

got help from @samiryadav . thank you.
thought should leave a note of thanks for @samiryadav for being really helpful with my order

Decided to cancel and reorder because a better version was available and he immediately sorted out all for me yet again .

Thanks man. Cheers!

Last edited:
no...non-amazon icici.
I have amazon icici card too.

got help from @samiryadav . thank you.
thought should leave a note of thanks for @samiryadav for being really helpful with my order

Decided to cancel and reorder because a better version was available and he immediately sorted out all for me yet again .

Thanks man. Cheers!
Thanks for your kind words,
Cheers

Thanks for your kind words,
Cheers

Want to chime in
@samiryadav has been kind enough to help me out with credit card discounts. Thanks to him, have been able to save a decent amount of money when making home appliances and electronics purchases.
He has been really patient, helpful, and accommodating with my requests. I hope to start applying for credit cards soon to trouble him less.

Back