"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

I need an SBI Card for Amazon's sale on the 23rd. I'm new to this, so please let me know how this works :)
I believe it will be today for prime members, no?
In case you did not get already, you can PM me for SBI card. We can get on a zoom/meet call and do the txn, and you can UPI me the amount.

Can anyone help me with an SBI or Flipkart Axis CC?

Edit: Once again @samiryadav came through and helped me with my TV purchase. He even went to the extent of ordering it for me from my account. Really great to have such helpful members. Hoping some day I can help you in some way. Thanks again.

Last edited:
would be happy to introduce www.usemycards.com where this service is available at some premium by cardholders... it is a reliable website that uses escrow account where the amount is transferred to the website till the time the product is delivered and the buyer is satisfied and need not return the item. then the amount is transferred to the card holder. I have used it 10 times. but you have to share password of the account of amazon/flipkart / any website that you order , cardholder adds his card details, orders for you and deletes his card

Last edited:
Anyone with amazon prime and SBI card and not intending to use, can you help me? I need to order samsung M32 mobile from amazon where it is priced at 11500 and I can get discount of 1150 Rupees.

Anyone with amazon prime and SBI card and not intending to use, can you help me? I need to order samsung M32 mobile from amazon where it is priced at 11500 and I can get discount of 1150 Rupees.
ygpm.
Edit: I have an ICICI card that I am not planning to use on flipkart. Feel free to PM in case anyone needs help.
edit: I helped someone out already, with both SBI and ICICI.

Last edited:
I am looking for Axis Credit Card/ ICICI credit card for buying POCO F4 phone in Flipkart. Can someone help me out. i will transfer the money immediately.

Cheers!!!!!

Can someone with SBI CC check what is the final price of this coming out to be? It is is anywhere under 9k, I'll be interested if you can order this for me.

I also have ICICI & Flipkart Axis bank CC so let me know in case someone requires that.

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming @solo_wing!

I saw in a telegram group that it would cost 8699 effectively. Folks let me know if someone can order this for me through their account. I'll of course make the payment before hand.

Back