"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Thanks
I thought I should definitely mention this.
Sometime back ...I needed to order something from Amazon and requested @samiryadav 's help.

He was not well yet he came to his desktop just to order for me .
Very helpful member. Much appreciated bro ....this community feels great to be part of thanks to many members here like you.

hey bro, thanks for your kind words,i really appreciate it. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Looking to order several items on ebay.com and don't own a credit card. Would greatly appreciate if someone with a card that works with ebay.com could help out. Kindly PM.

Also, not really sure on how to go about this. Or if a third person is allowed to use their card for payment in someone else's account, on Ebay (with billing/shipping addresses that differ). If anyone has dealt with this situation, please chime in.

I have used friends cards for placing orders on Ebay.com and Ebay.in in past you will be fine.

I have cards that work on Ebay or any other international website, feel free to DM me with links of ebay listing you want purchased and i can order them from my account. Or go to your account and place order from it.

Looking to order several items on ebay.com and don't own a credit card. Would greatly appreciate if someone with a card that works with ebay.com could help out. Kindly PM.

Also, not really sure on how to go about this. Or if a third person is allowed to use their card for payment in someone else's account, on Ebay (with billing/shipping addresses that differ). If anyone has dealt with this situation, please chime in.
I can try to help but cant be sure.
I have used my card on ebay to order to different address but had to use VPN and all. It worked.
Problem is payment on Ebay is not easy there are little more strict.

Anyways So i can try to help but let me also make it clear....You need to share your account details. I will login and order it for you. I will only order after payment as received in my account and incase of any refund due to cancellation or fraud etc. I will only return the money once it shows up in my account. No matter how long it takes . So if okay with this. I can try for you.

@idkmninja @solo_wing - Thank you. My debit card has worked on Ebay before and there appears to be a problem with enabling international transactions with the new card I was issued. Have contacted my bank and will wait first to see if they can help.

Connect your debit card to your gpay account, and use that gpay ac to make payments on ebay.
Afraid card and Paypal are the only two options I see on Ebay checkout. I think the issue is with enabling international transactions on my new card (it does show enabled, and yet does not work). The exact same type of card (that had recently expired) had worked fine before. Should hopefully get this sorted out with my bank.

On a different note, I stay away from all phone-based payments - so I'm afraid that rules out Gpay anyhow.

Ask.on ebay how to enable gpay .
Screenshot_20220902-220402_eBay.jpg

Afraid card and Paypal are the only two options I see on Ebay checkout. I think the issue is with enabling international transactions on my new card (it does show enabled, and yet does not work). The exact same type of card (that had recently expired) had worked fine before. Should hopefully get this sorted out with my bank.

On a different note, I stay away from all phone-based payments - so I'm afraid that rules out Gpay anyhow.
Which DC?

SBI. The card I had previously that expired recently) had no issues with international payments. And I was issued the exact same type, which leads me to think there's something that needs to be activated (or has gone wrong).
Did you use it to withdraw at ATM? Then enable International in Netbanking. I think it has something to do with the recent changes implemented by RBI. Then do as @chetansha suggested else link with paypal and use it.

Did you use it to withdraw at ATM? Then enable International in Netbanking. I think it has something to do with the recent changes implemented by RBI. Then do as @chetansha suggested else link with paypal and use it.
Have indeed used it at an ATM and have enabled it for international transactions (both via SMS and netbanking). Have contacted the bank and will probably need to visit them to sort this out.

Back