"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Hi guys
Never done this before. How does this work exactly? I want to buy a couple of things from the Amazon sale. How will the transaction take place? Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance...

You find someone with a card you need, send them link of the product and your address, phone number. They purchase with their card and you pay them. Stay safe and do this with people who have been around and have some feedback.

You find someone with a card you need, send them link of the product and your address, phone number. They purchase with their card and you pay them. Stay safe and do this with people who have been around and have some feedback.
Thanks for your reply.

TBH Safety is actually whats making a bit wary as I want to buy 2 items that total around 18k.

When you say "do this with people who have around and have some feedback" what exactly do you suggest? Is simply the "Feedback Rating" a good enough indicator or is the no. of years the person been around as important? If its the former, what level of "Feedback Rating" is deemed "good enough"? Same question for the no. of years the member has been around - what is a good guide? 2 Years? 5? 10?

Advice appreciated as always....

Thanks for your reply.

TBH Safety is actually whats making a bit wary as I want to buy 2 items that total around 18k.

When you say "do this with people who have around and have some feedback" what exactly do you suggest? Is simply the "Feedback Rating" a good enough indicator or is the no. of years the person been around as important? If its the former, what level of "Feedback Rating" is deemed "good enough"? Same question for the no. of years the member has been around - what is a good guide? 2 Years? 5? 10?

Advice appreciated as always....
Check the actual feedback too. Some may have only accrued feedback as a buyer, which I don't perceive as trustworthy as sellers that need to ship products out the door. A few years of activity should be enough too, I'd say 3-5 of continuous activity (shouldn't be an account coming out of a long hibernation).

Hi guys
Never done this before. How does this work exactly? I want to buy a couple of things from the Amazon sale. How will the transaction take place? Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance...
Card holder buys from your account (you need to share user id and pass) , you pay the card owner (here i prefer the buyer pays directly to card account via upi) .

Back