"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

I can help if the current SBI card offer is not one-time use.
Thanks.

That's multiple times but each transaction should be Rs.5k or more and TOTAL discount in all transactions is Rs.1000 max. So, it is almost useless for more than one transaction.

Thanks.

That's multiple times but each transaction should be Rs.5k or more and TOTAL discount in all transactions is Rs.1000 max. So, it is almost useless for more than one transaction.
Yeah, I just tried to checkout something and didn't get any discount. Sorry!

Sent you a PM.
Thanks @idkmninja for placing the order.
@idkmninja ordered 2 pairs of skechers (UK10) for me.

I got 1st one with torn box in UK9 size (returned by someone from Punjab) ... Shoes were intact but could not keep it because of smaller size. @idkmninja patiently created a return request. Today again I got the replacement but idiots again sent a pair of UK9 size shoes (returned by someone else). :banghead:

@idkmninja is again helping me returning it. Sorry for so much botheration buddy and THANK YOU so much for helping me...

* Other pair is still in transit.. Fingers crossed. :facepalm:

@idkmninja ordered 2 pairs of skechers (UK10) for me.

I got 1st one with torn box in UK9 size (returned by someone from Punjab) ... Shoes were intact but could not keep it because of smaller size. @idkmninja patiently created a return request. Today again I got the replacement but idiots again sent a pair of UK9 size shoes (returned by someone else). :banghead:

@idkmninja is again helping me returning it. Sorry for so much botheration buddy and THANK YOU so much for helping me...

* Other pair is still in transit.. Fingers crossed. :facepalm:
Sometimes it is better to give your account details and let the person order and then changed the details again.

It helps in sorting out any issues with return or schedule delivery date etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Back