"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

I'm looking to purchase a security camera and an SD card on Amazon for around ₹3,000. However, to avail the CC offer, the cart amount needs to be at least ₹5,000. If anyone here has a credit card and is willing to combine my order with theirs, please let me know! :)

Any HDFC CreditCard user here? If I want to purchase something from amazon today on 21th July, 2024. will it be billed for this month or next month. Means will I have to pay the amount on 5th Aug, 2024 or 5th Sept, 2024. reason for asking is CC billing for this month is been generated or not is not clear has its Sunday and today I have not received any SMS, email or notification for bill generation. But When checked on web portal or app. no un-billed amount is displayed. The previous month bill amount is shown to be paid on 5th Aug, 2024.

I ordered a small think and that amount is showing under `Total Outstanding Authorization Amount *`.
The amazon big purchase are on hold due to this confusing condition o_O
If your billing cycle is 20th to 20th then your purchase on 21 July will have to repaid on 10 Sept

Back