"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Now whats this..

AmpliFi Fi-Federal Credit Card
MagniFi Fi-Federal Credit Card
SimpliFi Fi-Federal Credit Card

May be some day someone might be holding around 200 cards..

To lure customers, banks are crossing all the limits and even Amazon is offering offers on such cards..

1722941644510.png

I hope some bank also comes up with Nullify card as well to nullify the spends!:D

Last edited:
friends, need info on SBI Unnati credit card
can someone tell if it can be used for amazon discounts, please .. Thanks
Proceed to the payment page and add card details and see for yourself if the discount applies otherwise just ask someone for help here

SBI Unnati is the easiest card to get.
It is mostly issued against Fixed Deposit.
It was my first Credit Card.(In Lucknow)
Long back. more than 10 years.i Was in college back then.
SBI practically stopped giving this card since last few years especially after the launch of their simplyclick & simplysave advantage card versions which are issued against FD but rest everything same as typical simplyclick & simplysave cards incl annual fee & reward program.

Just checked its details,its a really bad credit card issued against FD ,and despite that only free till 4 years after that they will charge u 500 rs on a secured cc .
SBI card does not officially have any zero annual fee/ltf card.

I was just checking with SBI today for CC and they charge 5k per year for their elite card! like WTF:banghead:
I was getting multiple calls from customer care to get upgrade to this card but never accepted. No sbi card is worth paying any annual fee other than simplyclick/simplysave/sbi cashback card.

So yea this is true
one of my acquaintance got it last year. It was very easy to get. Just book FD and fill the form at SBI branch CC desk. Do it offline NOT ONLINE.
SBI practically stopped giving this card since last few years especially after the launch of their simplyclick & simplysave advantage card versions which are issued against FD but rest everything same as typical simplyclick & simplysave cards incl annual fee & reward program.
When i got it there were similar options nothing changed since then. These (simplyclick & simplysave advantage card) were also available for an Annual fees. i wanted a free CC so i opted Unnati and they gave it easily as it was securd against FD.

Last edited:
Back