"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

I can help with sbi.

And I hope you understand the EMI calculations.

Yesterday a member here requested me to order it for him and said please use EMI i will take the processing fees. I said okay but Initially I miscalculated it and did not had bank Nemi discount.

So had to recalculate it quite a few times to explain him .

any emi order works out this way...

Amount + Processing Fees+ 18% GST on Processing fees + Interest + 18% on Interest x months.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Few members only send me message with I will pay the processing fees....arey bhai bakhi bank interest and gst main dunga.
The Bank interest part is offered as upfront discount in case of NCEMI which is over and above the instant discount offered on NCEMI.
You end up paying just the processing fee plus gst extra.

The Bank interest part is offered as upfront discount in case of NCEMI which is over and above the instant discount offered on NCEMI.
You end up paying just the processing fee plus gst extra.
Arey bhai ...some members see the final payment on checkout as the Final Payment.

they forget that the interest part will be charged by the bank from the credit card holder. SO card holder has to include that part too when asking for final payment.

Which is why i tried to explain the EMI calculations.

Arey bhai ...some members see the final payment on checkout as the Final Payment.

they forget that the interest part will be charged by the bank from the credit card holder. SO card holder has to include that part too when asking for final payment.

Which is why i tried to explain the EMI calculations.
Oho.
I didn't realise that kee some people are this (over) smart.

Whats this ncemi?
Any article with good explanation
Simplest explanation, ncemi gives extra discount so one orders a product on ncemi then convert the ncemi to normal txn next day by calling customer care (might need to pay a few hundred rupees in worst case scenario or zero charges in best case scenario) & paying the whole amt that day itself if possible (in bbps system nowadays txn need to be settled first for such immediate payment for unbilled txns). For some "interesting" read see this:

tl;dr : The op/guy of above thread is pissed because the other guy used ncemi to get extra 7-8k discount on his txn amt without telling him on which he got the usual card discount.

What exactly is desidime
It is the biggest deals related website in India. It is also under corporate/company mgmt. Such is its reach that it is said various ecomm/fintech platforms employees lurk there to keep an eye on any "bugs/loopholes" posted there. If you remember niki.ai (an online recharge bill payments portal) from a few years ago then it suffered a massive loss of crores because of a disgruntled employee posting a bug deal on DD forums that allowed anyone to claim a cashback of 500 unlimited no. of times on any recharge/bill payment & which eventually ended up being the reason for niki.ai's eventual shutdown.

P.S. If you want to know more then continue in PM.

Back