"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Regalia isnt , They upgraded me to Diner Black from Regalia . Then is only Infinia in HDFC
People should try getting an Diner Black then would come to know about the premiumness....

Yup. Have Infinia. Love the points you can get and redeem 1:1 for flights and hotels. Used to be 33% points on a purchase; upto total 25000 points per month on both flipkart and amazon. Now its 17% and 10% respectively with 15000 limit per month. Still huge discount mind you when you can redeem 1 point for 1 rupee.

Yup. Have Infinia. Love the points you can get and redeem 1:1 for flights and hotels. Used to be 33% points on a purchase; upto total 25000 points per month on both flipkart and amazon. Now its 17% and 10% respectively with 15000 limit per month. Still huge discount mind you when you can redeem 1 point for 1 rupee.
I am assuming that 1:1 for flights and hotels is via Smartbuy?
I am eligible for lifetime free Diner's Black, it also has an option to convert points to Intermiles but return is around 1.33% in pure returns or 0.3 : 1 in conventional sense, so if you can use points directly on Smartbuy for 1:1, that would be the best thing for me.

Anyone has SBI credit Card? There is 10% instant discount going on, on amazon.in and I want to order diapers costing 1004 Rs, expecting to reduce price by another Rs. 100.

If you can help, please reply. Please do check if you are getting discount.

Anyone has SBI credit Card? There is 10% instant discount going on, on amazon.in and I want to order diapers costing 1004 Rs, expecting to reduce price by another Rs. 100.

If you can help, please reply. Please do check if you are getting discount.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for the offer?

As long as Rs. 2,500 is spent on the card for purchase of eligible products, you will be eligible for the offer.

3. What is the minimum transaction size for the offer?

As long as Rs. 2,500 is spent on the card for purchase of eligible products, you will be eligible for the offer.

Damn. Thanks for checking that out. May be I will order myself using amazon pay ICICI card to get 5% CB.

Now any redemptions have to be 70% points, 30% cash.

I need to purchase a mobile from Amazon in exchange with my existing mobile. Please DM me if anyone is willing to help with a ICICI credit card. The amount would be less than 20k after exchange.

Guys, recommend some credit cards that gives the most reward points for fuel and maybe online shopping (amazon/flipkart).

Back