"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

yes but is it SBI CC? i have debit card though
Yes SBI CC, i can help if you want to purchase.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Can't say coz I already have a bank account. You can try signing up using your CC.

Edit: How do you pay cc bills? You must have some login id. You can use that to login to Yono.
SBI CARD is a separate company from SBI,
Their logins are different.
Can't say coz I already have a bank account. You can try signing up using your CC.

Edit: How do you pay cc bills? You must have some login id. You can use that to login to Yono.
I pay CC bills using amazon,cred, paytm etc

Last edited:
but in YONO app, SB account and CC both are linked.
i checked, it says enter username and password for netbanking.
They might show the credit cards linked to your aadhar or PAN.
but SBI CARD has no access to sbi banking.
I also checked about the cashback, it is 5% upto 750 as flipkart giftcard and will be credited after 2-3 months.
Amazon has temporarily stopped the yono cashback

YONO is linked with SBI netbanking.
It doesn't fetch credit card details on its own.
Users need to link their SBI credit cards.
To use YONO you must have an SBI account.
Not right, I'm the user and I never linked credit card, but it is already showing up in the app.

I have two SBI credit cards, they don't appear in my YONO account.
I didn't link those cards because there's no benefit.
true, no benefit to link cc there... that is the reason even i did not link it. I mainly use sbi card app only to control card limits and activation / deactivation.

I was just saying it's already showing in my yono even though I didn't link. As other member said, it could be possible it was automatically linked using either aadhar or PAN.

true, no benefit to link cc there... that is the reason even i did not link it. I mainly use sbi card app only to control card limits and activation / deactivation.

I was just saying it's already showing in my yono even though I didn't link. As other member said, it could be possible it was automatically linked using either aadhar or PAN.

Yes, could be with aadhar.
As i don;t have any account / card linked with aadhar.

I have used about 600 of the discount amount on my SBI card and don't think I will make another purchase now. If anyone wants to use the remainder discount (~650), then you can let me know. This implies a single item purchase between 5000 - 6500 to get the full discount and to minimize my effort.

Back