"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

I have Amazon Pay later with limit of 15000. Let me know if anyone want to buy through emi
Just a tip, the Amazon Pay Later account is treated as a credit account offered by (if I remember right) IDFC and reflects on the credit rating reports. That is the reason I got mine permanently disabled as it is simply better to get a credit card.

There is SBI credit card Offer for 10% upto 1250 going on in amazon, Ping me if anyone wants to buy anything
I have already added this to cart https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08KZ1SYCF...olid=2A36F3YOULAS2&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I need this

but how is it going to work? everything shipped to your address or ??

I need this

but how is it going to work? everything shipped to your address or ??
your item will be Shipped to your address

Currently " 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.1,500 with Citibank ..." on Amazon.
I have about Rs 2000 items in cart eligible for this offer, min amount for this offer is Rs 5000, anyone have something to buy & eligible for this offer, we can club the order.
Let me know.

Currently " 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.1,500 with Citibank ..." on Amazon.
I have about Rs 2000 items in cart eligible for this offer, min amount for this offer is Rs 5000, anyone have something to buy & eligible for this offer, we can club the order.
Let me know.
I thought you couldn't split items to different addresses, so normally how does clubbing work? Of course, there are other ways of purchasing with the discount below threshold even without clubbing orders.

I thought you couldn't split items to different addresses, so normally how does clubbing work? Of course, there are other ways of purchasing with the discount below threshold even without clubbing orders.
Recently I got to know that items could be shipped to different addresses in single order.

what other ways, could you please guide me.

Bcoz that option is available only for amazon business accounts.
No it is available for retail accounts also.

1624791928577.png

Cancelling or returning items from the order
cancelling won't work out, as if the total after return goes below the offer threshold, all items in the order are chaged at MRP.

Return, need to co-ordinate with the person who places the order.

Last edited:
No it is available for retail accounts also.

View attachment 107966

cancelling won't work out, as if the total after return goes below the offer threshold, all items in the order are chaged at MRP.

Return, need to co-ordinate with the person who places the order.
Never had any issues with getting discount adjusted refunds for any cancelled or returned item. Not that I aim to do it, but it has happened numerous times because I changed my mind or was not happy with the item in person.

Hi, I am looking to buy a Laptop from Lenovo and they have a discount offer for Yes Bank CC (10% off). Please let me know if anyone here can help me out with this.

Back