"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Where are you both getting 1250 cashback with diamonds?

I am only seeing 'Get ₹300 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum shopping of ₹30000 ...'
You have to collect Diamond cashback offer first by redeeming diamonds...

Also diamond cashback applicable only on selected products...

Hello can anyone with SBI CC help me?
I am looking to get iphone 12 64gb.
I have access to a card but the limit is below 50k.

How are you all paying App subscriptions bound to CC. RBI is declining all transactions. Specially Apple Store.

How are you all paying App subscriptions bound to CC. RBI is declining all transactions. Specially Apple Store.
I manually stopped all subscriptions and deleted the card. Added same cc and restarted subscription after few days. Purchase went through(got transaction sms). Not sure if recurring will happen automatically, will have to wait and see till next billing date.

Edit- haven’t used the Apple store wallet 20% bonus offer yet.

To get it working, remove your card and authenticate again.Recurring payments are not working at the moment.So you might have to do the procedure again.

Can someone please help with any of the following credit cards which have 10% offer running on Amazon -
RBL, BOB, Federal Bank, OneCard

Anybody has the HSBC Cashback Credit Card,??. Would like to avail offer on min 1000,max 250 discount on Amazon.in if its not already used up for this month

anybody got paytm credit card ? planing to get one want to use it for international purchases. technically it is a prepaid debit card that works like a credit card on international websites

Back