"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

How will that work, I mean are you asking for a physical meet to go with you to local croma store.
Hey, when I posted that I didn’t know but Croma Offline doesn’t take online payments. Otherwise, stores like Unicorn and Reliance digital take online payment for in store delivery. I will change the post.

hey i dont know if its the right place to ask but i do have 25k in amazon balance. had sold a phone and got an amazon pay balance done. but i didnt know that i cant use that for paying my credit card bill nor can i transfer it to my account nor upi to. i can only use it to shop on amazon
i dont need anything worth 25k from amazon. so if anyone does. i can pay for it and you can either transfer it to my account or pay my bill directly however it works.

hey i dont know if its the right place to ask but i do have 25k in amazon balance. had sold a phone and got an amazon pay balance done. but i didnt know that i cant use that for paying my credit card bill nor can i transfer it to my account nor upi to. i can only use it to shop on amazon
i dont need anything worth 25k from amazon. so if anyone does. i can pay for it and you can either transfer it to my account or pay my bill directly however it works.
Validity of this balance is 1 year.
You can use it to purchase from anywhere that accepts amazon pay balance/wallet.
You can use it on any shop that has QR code.
You can make utility bill payments like broadband etc

you can use a MERCHANT QR to transfer it back to account with charges.

I think you can offer it on market place with all your details mentioned like user id/ date and the Amazon pay balance.

Now if someone is fine with paying you full amount will be good for you or else you will have to offer a decent discount .

Hope this helps.

Any one having airtel axis card, and not yet used for airtel recharge/ broadband payment? Pls dm. I need it for my mobile plan recharge for 1799

Back