"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Not that much required nowadays either with amazon Friday bill payment 20% instant discount up to 100 offer on rupay platinum debit cards at least for those who do around 500 rupees mobile recharge on each number.

Need to do full kyc first for that amazon acc.
for 25000 in amazon pay account, he must already have a full KYC account.

Were you laundering money?
If it was that easy then at least half of the population would be doing it :D I added GVs to pay policy insurance premium & at least it was for personal use. There were ppl who used to add lakhs in amazon GVs bought at discount to pay other peoples' insurance premium for some small discount & still make decent profits.

If it was that easy then at least half of the population would be doing it :D I added GVs to pay policy insurance premium & at least it was for personal use. There were ppl who used to add lakhs in amazon GVs bought at discount to pay other peoples' insurance premium for some small discount & still make decent profits.
Gotta earn that bread somehow

Hi, I need Flipkart Axis Credit Card to get 3.7k discount on a Pixel 7 purchase. I dropped my phone today so need to buy one. Would appreciate if anyone can let me avail that discount.

OT: I think that FK axis CC cashback is linked to the account you got it from? If I share my FK axis CC in someone else's flipkart account to get CB, I don't think I will get it. Never tried it, but on amazon it is like that.
just checked it from my other account and it seems to work fine

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.7 KB · Views: 46
OT: I think that FK axis CC cashback is linked to the account you got it from? If I share my FK axis CC in someone else's flipkart account to get CB, I don't think I will get it. Never tried it, but on amazon it is like that.
It was never like that in case of axis flipkart card, 5% cb for fk typical shopping directly comes to card unlike icici amazonpay card where cb comes in the wallet of the amazon acc linked to the card so the status of that amazon acc (prime or non-prime) matters because 5% cb is only if the amazon acc linked with card is prime irrespective of the acc in which card is used for shopping on amazon.

Thanks to all who offered to help. Sincerely appreciated.

A slight change of plans as I may need to buy 2 of the item rather than one.

Please give me a day to respond.

Cheers

Would love to know if he had a better card than us

Would love to know if he had a better card than us.
I had 2 different SBI cards, so he managed to get 10% off on each of the item. Also, guess it was just based on first person to contact?
need to buy somethings from amazon worth 10k,
Citi bank or Kotak Bank or Yes Bank or IDFC band or Federal Bank needed.
Please PM
I got citi, yes, idfc and federal (one card), if you need.

Back