Do you still play UT04?

techboy

Adept
I do.

1) I love the game.
2) It runs well on both non upgraded and will run fine even on this system. I play it on this system already but the power supply stutters it even beyond 100fps sometimes.

MX 518 helps a lot but the hand does have some work left.
Without much recent past practise, I was fine at skilled deathmatch, where as otherwise it should be expereinced.
Also, now I play adept and win sometimes, all because of this mouse.:hap2: :eek:hyeah:

I love the UT Series!

Always helped my Aim a LOT, for CS. I dont still play it, but when I get the occasional "jhatka", itll be the only game I play for quite some time :p.

Actually DD, UT is made for a CS player. Incase you are frustrated with the recoil in CS go to UT and you can have fun with the FLAK Cannon or Rocket Launcher with no recoil at all. The game is insanely fun and most of the time you have no freakin idea HTF did you kill the other guy, serious sam was also fun and SS2 destroyed it....

ya its amazing fun, helps ur air quite a bit, no recoil roxxors, i am teh haxor lol

its actually soo much fun to see a guy pop down headless with his neck on fire and u get "HeadShot!!". good fun :D

We play online regularly, on the Frag-Shack servers (202.88.131.139:7777).

You need the latest official patch (v3369).

Saumil now that u have the *ahem* REG File, why don't u join us, at around 11 pm....

[D]igital [D]eath said:
When ever I play UT it messes up my CS aiming like hell.

LOL?

Aditya had the priviledge of playing instagib deathmatch with me ....... ask him for his experience..... he owns in rocket launcher and all those cheap guns.... for me, Lightning gun and railgun ROCK! It helps me aim a TON, cuz althought it doesnt improve it, it FORCES you to aim fast..... which is a very good thing..... rave could tell you a few things about it.... :p

Karan said:
LOL?

Aditya had the priviledge of playing instagib deathmatch with me ....... ask him for his experience..... he owns in rocket launcher and all those cheap guns.... for me, Lightning gun and railgun ROCK! It helps me aim a TON, cuz althought it doesnt improve it, it FORCES you to aim fast..... which is a very good thing..... rave could tell you a few things about it.... :p

eh? how wud tell him a few things about it?

UT still rocks, n will rock in future. Tho i have to play at <25FPS :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed: Just becoz of my current GPU. :mad: :mad:

Back