Car & Bike Do you think Mahindra Duro Dz will be a successful hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M&M Company launched Duro Dz with some changes including a rear brake lock lever, halogen headlamp, digital ignition system, 4point mounted wheel rim and I found these included features very awesome. I think this model can beat all the existing competitors in the market. What do you think guys ?

err....still it is a very old model scooter i guess roughly a decade old design. Originally launched by Kinetic motors as the NOVA. Anyways it did not light up the sales and when mahindra brouhgt over kinetic it sold it as a rebadged Duro....the things upgraded now are purely superficial with no real changes to the design or the engine....the halogen lamp and the rim are an easy refit...it should have had the brake lock lever from the begining and the digital ignition system seems to be just a marketing gimmick....what mahindra should have done is launched a total fresh designed scooter.

hey I did try out Mahindra Duro dz... My dad owned a bajaj chetak.... ohh it was so tough to get a balance on that, as it had a one sided engine, very heavy, less mileage.... when I look at duro dz, it's a mind blowing experience, such a cool ride, light wieghted, I guess it's due to advanced telescopic suspension & a digital ignition engine, helps in improving the mileage. A well designed scooter with all the required ingredients for a proper journey...

"well, Mahindra has placed the cost at a very attractive level.

Andra Pradesh - Rs. 44,640

Gujarat - Rs. 45,016

Karnataka - Rs. 44,760

Kerala - Rs. 44,908

Punjab - Rs. 44,908

Tamil Nadu - Rs. 45,235

For more insights you can visit - mahindradurodz.com

"well, Mahindra has placed the cost at a very attractive level.

Andra Pradesh - Rs. 44,640

Gujarat - Rs. 45,016

Karnataka - Rs. 44,760

Kerala - Rs. 44,908

Punjab - Rs. 44,908

Tamil Nadu - Rs. 45,235

For more insights you can visit - mahindradurodz.com

Thanks for the perfect details of the Mahindra duro dz………I would suggest everyone to go for this cause it goes easy on the pocket and is value for money.

Why everyone on T.E should buy this ??
<

plz don't buy it.

search whole net before buy.

I saw lots of negative response of this scooter.

their are mix response among people so much confuse.

don't trap in the sexy slim size zero figure of kareena ad.

autos.maxabout.com/bikes/mahindra/duro/twid474#comments

plz don't buy it.

search whole net before buy.

I saw lots of negative response of this scooter.

their are mix response among people so much confuse.

don't trap in the sexy slim size zero figure of kareena ad.

autos.maxabout.com/bikes/mahindra/duro/twid474#comments

Come out of limbo buddy…….I have purchased this one and it is like out of the box. The feature which Mahindra introduced in it is really extolled. Along with having smooth ride it is also a powerful scooter with extra space.

buy an activa buddy.. its like a foolproof option.. or the eterno .. if you want a geared scooter......

ie.. if you are too skeptical about the duro.. otherwise i am always one to prefer and explore other options..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back