DOA HCL Tablet Me U1.

sidz2bt

Disciple
Hi All,

My friend recently picked up a HCL Tablet Me U1 from their official site and got it shipped to his cousin in Kanpur. One of the main reasons why he picked up HCL was under an assumption that their support will be decent in a small center like Kanpur. But their experience has been anything but that.

They received the piece and when they tried to boot it, it was not working. They tried multiple things but in vain. They immediately took it HCL store in Kanpur. On inspecting the piece, they were told that software is corrupted out and the device is not booting. They were asked to call in the Toll Free number to register a DOA but on calling the number, they were asked to write to the nodal officer requesting return of the product. Now he is following up almost everyday but there is no response. What can we do here. We are just going round an round in circles and its going to be a month and we are stuck with a dead device. :annoyed: Did anyone of you share similar experiences? Please advice.

Thanks and regards,

Sidz

BUMP! :confused1:

Hi All,

My friend recently picked up a HCL Tablet Me U1 from their official site and got it shipped to his cousin in Kanpur. One of the main reasons why he picked up HCL was under an assumption that their support will be decent in a small center like Kanpur. But their experience has been anything but that.

They received the piece and when they tried to boot it, it was not working. They tried multiple things but in vain. They immediately took it HCL store in Kanpur. On inspecting the piece, they were told that software is corrupted out and the device is not booting. They were asked to call in the Toll Free number to register a DOA but on calling the number, they were asked to write to the nodal officer requesting return of the product. Now he is following up almost everyday but there is no response. What can we do here. We are just going round an round in circles and its going to be a month and we are stuck with a dead device. :annoyed: Did anyone of you share similar experiences? Please advice.

Thanks and regards,

Sidz

Back