Doctor needed: Feet pain everytime I walk. My doc says it's because I have flat feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me, the doctor arranged for a person to come home and take the measurement.

Ask around someone, check with the shoe shops, they'll have some idea.

I also had the same problem when i was in 7th standard, doctor asked me to wear a shoe with a small arch in the sole, i used that shoe for about 2 years, and after that i never had any problem till now. Actually after 2 years i could make out the small curve in feet, i guess i don't have flat feet anymore.

thats called a valgus insole if i am not mistaken and it usually used by ppl who have flat feet.

the arches in our foot are for a purpose and that purpose is weight distribution (its a too complex a topic). And if you have flat fleet this affects the proper weight distribution causing the pain in the foot also excess body weight complicates the matter further.

If you arent satisfied with your current doc's opinion you shld always get a second opinion. Maybe you'll be required to wear those insoles and they arent uncomfortable.

@ Nikhil - A cousin had the same issue, and its only due to your weight. Don't leave out dieting immediately cause its pretty damn effective. Doesn't mean that you have to stop eating or skipping meals, just regulate your Carb/Protien intake ratio to one specified by a dietician.

All the best!

arunhalo said:
i became normal 65 kg :p due you cycling and no food at 3 week :p

OMFG, this guy is pure 0wnag3! No food for 3 weeks :rofl:

Go meet a doc... period.

Medical advice is not something to be trifled with on a forum(would have been a diff matter if medpal was doling out the advice).... I would request you to meet a doc first nd not form any opinions based on the advice u might have received here.

I am taking Saiyan's and Wraith's advice. Wraith is a doc and Saiyan has had a similar problem.

I guess it is a combination of my flatfootedness and my weight.

Nikhil said:
I guess it is a combination of my flatfootedness and my weight.
.. or, wat Dr.Masky suggested
65.gif

It could be a combination of flat feet and obesity.

Whats your weight?

If its too much and you cant exercise enuf you can try liposuction and other operations to reduce fat....

Boy, it works...

I have seen a friend loser around 20kgs...Not too long ago our neighbour got that done and got rid of over 20kgs...But yes....if you dont exercise after that your body tries to fill that void quickly...

vij said:
It could be a combination of flat feet and obesity.
Whats your weight?

If its too much and you cant exercise enuf you can try liposuction and other operations to reduce fat....
Boy, it works...
I have seen a friend loser around 20kgs...Not too long ago our neighbour got that done and got rid of over 20kgs...But yes....if you dont exercise after that your body tries to fill that void quickly...

hahahaha..... never. I am not that fat either.

Mods, please lock this thread. Got all the required info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back