Does any one know what happened to Erodov ?

I know this is off topic, but didn't feel like it was worth it to create a separate thread. So here goes:
I remember stumbling upon a forum like TechEnclave but specifically for audiophiles only. It had similar sections, layout etc with TE, and I'm having a hard time remembering the name. Can anyone help out?

I know this is off topic, but didn't feel like it was worth it to create a separate thread. So here goes:
I remember stumbling upon a forum like TechEnclave but specifically for audiophiles only. It had similar sections, layout etc with TE, and I'm having a hard time remembering the name. Can anyone help out?

head-fi

E was supposed to be the "better" version of TE, but with blackjack and h00kers.

Guess they showed us huh
So what made the market there more favorable than other options? Like for instance compared to the one on TE or the FB group that someone mentioned earlier in this thread?
Sorry Renu, I recall me and a bunch of other members vehemently opposing any and all the admin efforts in enhancing the market side because then we used to have a very vibrant forum section and a lot of us did not want to turn te into a marketplace.

Then life happened and we all had to go on our way. In retrospect I feel like such a doofus :D

Wow..so many familiar names in this thread, brings back old memories!

I was quite active in the tech forum scene from 2006 to 2017. Was quite active on E and TE and even started my own small forum back in the day (TFI, but 99% of you won't know it).

E did have a bunch of meetups and online OC competitions, my most memorable one was the time we had a BYOC and OC event in koramangala. It was the first time I had met the people from the forum, mav2k, kidoman, vijay and many others were there. Some even flew in from mumbai for it. I remember we ended the night with spilling all the leftover LN2 on the street outside! I also remember the meetup organized by Asus in mumbai, which was a very well organized event and really got the community together. Thank you Bikey!

Looking back, I feel like the forums were run with a lot of emotion (me included), with people taking sides and really forgetting the core - the community. Members being "poached" from a forum, censoring links to other forums, copied content, etc. I don't know what happened to E, but from my interactions with Kidoman, he seemed like a genuinely good person with good intentions. I remember, around the time he started becoming inactive, he had just gotten married and I'm pretty sure life took over. It's easy to talk down people online, especially when they are no longer here. I am fortunate enough to have made some good relationships over my time at the forums, good to see TE still alive. Wish you all the very best!

I was also there and before the downfall, it was just like olx or quikr, everyone wanting to sell stuff.
Nobody used to care for those members who get screwed by the MODS themselves in that forum because I got banned 4 times before getting re-instated after pleading with Vijayninel the Super MOD of that forum.
I sold a Corsair H60 to John of the Market section MOD by my bad luck it went damaged via shipped through Fedex as asked by John himself while I usually ship by DTDC. He started asking his money and that he will keep the cooler also as compensation but I persisted so he told lies to Vijayninel and the Super MOD banned me several times and upon pleading with him and showing him some proofs that I did not cheat John Super MOD re-instated me. But I lost the cooler and the money while John got a sealed pack from Bangalore Head office of the Corsair and he sold the same cooler for 4k to some other of that forum while I lost money and my good stature as a seller/buyer. Now tell me bois is this the way to run a forum.
I am the only person who used to reply to any new PC queries like I used to do in digit and te forums but look what one bad luck transaction got me into and I lost my good standing in the forum as well.

Last edited:
Nobody used to care for those members who get screwed by the MODS themselves in that forum because I got banned 4 times before getting re-instated after pleading with Vijayninel the Super MOD of that forum.
I sold a Corsair H60 to John of the Market section MOD by my bad luck it went damaged via shipped through Fedex as asked by John himself while I usually ship by DTDC. He started asking his money and that he will keep the cooler also as compensation but I persisted so he told lies to Vijayninel and the Super MOD banned me several times and upon pleading with him and showing him some proofs that I did not cheat John Super MOD re-instated me. But I lost the cooler and the money while John got a sealed pack from Bangalore Head office of the Corsair and he sold the same cooler for 4k to some other of that forum while I lost money and my good stature as a seller/buyer. Now tell me bois is this the way to run a forum.
I am the only person who used to reply to any new PC queries like I used to do in digit and te forums but look what one bad luck transaction got me into and I lost my good standing in the forum as well.
Brother your reputation precedes you. Everyone in the tech world knows who Sunil Reddy is. I am sorry that you lost your money but such is life.

It's not about 3.5k or my H60 but I lost my good standing and never was allowed to sell in that forum. Only answer new PC queries and be a browser that's all.
How pathetic man! This shouldn't have happened. Wonder how come chors and greedy idiots become mods on forums... Glad erodov got eroded for good as mentioning again it was simply next to olx and quikr. Just active section was market ones rest all dead.
I only dealt once there even though been active for years but even in that deal I had to fight for compensation and glad I won eod! Blaming fedex here again the most pathetic courier service ever! Hell even Maruti couriers is way too sophisticated than this global shit brand.
And now that guy is running a full-fledged market on FB.

How pathetic man! This shouldn't have happened. Wonder how come chors and greedy idiots become mods on forums... Glad erodov got eroded for good as mentioning again it was simply next to olx and quikr. Just active section was market ones rest all dead.
I only dealt once there even though been active for years but even in that deal I had to fight for compensation and glad I won eod! Blaming fedex here again the most pathetic courier service ever! Hell even Maruti couriers is way too sophisticated than this global shit brand.
And now that guy is running a full-fledged market on FB.
Who and by what name?

You sir, have my respect!

Back