Graphic Cards Does anyone heard or used this website for any component repair?

bala07

Recruit
Does anyone heard or used this website for pc components repair?

as i contacted them regarding GPU repair, they said, they operate only through online method and no physical presence. They pickup and drop after repair and also for GPU repair they said it would take 20 days.

as i contacted them regarding GPU repair, they said, they operate only through online method and no physical presence. They pickup and drop after repair and also for GPU repair they said it would take 20 days.
They have mentioned their Kalyan office address, may be someone staying to close proximity can actually visit and comment here. And if seems fair then no harm trying.

can anyone help me to check my GPU in their system or place to check? i am located in thane, anywhere in thane or mumbai is fine

I am also looking for this, suddenly my Zotac 1070 amp extreme edition stopped working :(. I want to see if anyone can repair that. Can't lose GPU at this time :(

It looks like that Mistry guy who tried to snap Tata Sons with his 8% share in the company. No offence to anybody who has the same name though.

Stopped working altogether, or just having reliability issues?
No, it's not detected by motherboard. I have tried on two motherboards but out goo outcome. Opened it, applied some thermal paste, and changed thermal pads and cleaned the dust too. When its plugged into mobo ,initially fans started spinning and later they stopped.

sounds scammy
Hello, i respect your comment. However its really unethical to put such offensive comment withiut knowing or interacting or using the services.

How come there's no "physical presence" when they will be giving you an address to ship your card to?

Don't fall for the trap, them saying 100% online is 100% scam. You can forget your GPU if you send it to them. A genuine business is definitely more open and transparent than that.
Hello, no physical presense in Mumbai, but we have our workshop in Delhi and Kolkata, where we send GPU to get it repaired. We are still in process to make it possible for mumbai, but there are a lot of logistical challenges. Unfortunately no one manufacturing components in india and we have to order them it from china and taiwan

Hello, no physical presense in Mumbai, but we have our workshop in Delhi and Kolkata, where we send GPU to get it repaired. We are still in process to make it possible for mumbai, but there are a lot of logistical challenges. Unfortunately no one manufacturing components in india and we have to order them it from china and taiwan
and yet you put the adresses in your website as kalyan even though you have no physical location, my question to you is if you send gpu's to Delhi,kolkata to get reparied why cant you have a physical drop/pickup at the website operation address mentioned.The 100% online thing is definitely suspicious in times when gpu's are in short supply. googling your site on google i found this on google maps the pics show a physical location of some sort yet you insist on online ? why so ?

Last edited:
and yet you put the adresses in your website as kalyan even though you have no physical location, my question to you is if you send gpu's to Delhi,kolkata to get reparied why cant you have a physical drop/pickup at the website operation address mentioned.The 100% online thing is definitely suspicious in times when gpu's are in short supply. googling your site on google i found this on google maps the pics show a physical location of some sort yet you insist on online ? why so ?
I respect your doubt, however the physical address given is our registered address for web operation. we would request you to please visit our website contact page to know more. We do home pick and drop service via courier service like Delhivery and DTDC and we wont charge our customers until the inspection is done. And Home pick and drop service involves a cost which we don't charge to our customers.
please read our process of service request to know more. https://www.mistryonline.tech/about

Last edited:
I respect your doubt, however the physical address given is our registered address for web operation. we would request you to please visit our website contact page to know more. We do home pick and drop service via courier service like Delhivery and DTDC and we wont charge our customers until the inspection is done. And Home pick and drop service involves a cost which we don't charge to our customers.
please read our process of service request to know more. https://www.mistryonline.tech/about
I saw the process but is it possible to drop something for inspection / repair at your Kolkata workshop ?

I saw the process but is it possible to drop something for inspection / repair at your Kolkata workshop ?
Seems they do local pickup and send it themselves further. If the customer is asked to send the item directly to kolkata/delhi then the risk will be totally on him.

@MistryonlineTech And only charging after inspection: What if customer isnt happy or do not wish to go with the received repair quote? Whal all do you charge then? Only courier charges or any extra fees apart from inspection charges?

Back