Laptops Does HP Compaq 15-s001TU have a VGA port?

So, can this thread be closed? :p
Oh please wait for a minute:
  1. From the link in post #2 of this thread, I opened the "HP 15 Notebook PC Compaq 15 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide" pdf. On page 7, there is a diagram showing different ports on left hand side. Port numbered 5 is said to be "External monitor port (select models only)".
  2. I contacted customer care of flipkart, asking this same question. They replied this laptop doesn't have vga port.
So still not convinced this laptop has vga port. And having vga port is important for me - sometimes have to show presentations. Maybe I'll have to look for other models (which is sad, since this model is perfect on all other aspects for me).

Oh please wait for a minute:
  1. From the link in post #2 of this thread, I opened the "HP 15 Notebook PC Compaq 15 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide" pdf. On page 7, there is a diagram showing different ports on left hand side. Port numbered 5 is said to be "External monitor port (select models only)".
  2. I contacted customer care of flipkart, asking this same question. They replied this laptop doesn't have vga port.
So still not convinced this laptop has vga port. And having vga port is important for me - sometimes have to show presentations. Maybe I'll have to look for other models (which is sad, since this model is perfect on all other aspects for me).

Woah. Saw that now. Yep, the HP notebooks do not come with VGA ports now.

Ya, some models of HP don't have a vga port (but some do). My options are:
  1. Consider HP 14-R004TU. Has a vga port, and seems to be good overall in configuration.
  2. Buy the orignially mentioned model, and have a hdmi to vga port adapter.
Point 2 has a drawback of having to carry the accessory, which one is likely to forget. I think I shall be going with point 1.

Ya, some models of HP don't have a vga port (but some do). My options are:
  1. Consider HP 14-R004TU. Has a vga port, and seems to be good overall in configuration.
  2. Buy the orignially mentioned model, and have a hdmi to vga port adapter.
Point 2 has a drawback of having to carry the accessory, which one is likely to forget. I think I shall be going with point 1.

In my case, since I already have the laptop - I shall be going with #2

Back