Budget 0-20k Does it make sense to buy Airflow cases in India?

I have a Cooler Master HAF932, a big time airflow case. It has 3x 200mm fans, two of them intake and a top exhaust. And another 140 exhaust at the back.
Dust is a bit of an issue, but worth it IMO considering the airflow can provide the much needed cooling in a hot country like ours. Just take the time to clean up your beloved rig at regular intervals...

I have run this case for almost a decade now, maybe more, and have had three successive rigs in it.

this is what i was looking for , has anyone tested those front glass cases with negative pressure ,probably good noctua static pressure fans at the top ?
Negative pressure will cause more dust as air and dust will make its way in from every place/joint it can.
Better go for positive pressure as it will pull cleaner air (via filter) and push dust out of case thus less dust accumulation.
Linus tech tips had a video about that.

Also i will add a liquid cooler for cpu. unless you are using your cpu to max you can get away with turning fans off of liquid cooler, in bursty work load or light load or even gaming if you have AC ( top mount radiator will be best config for passive cooling )
Though if you go for liquid cooler then make sure you get motherboard with good vrm else vrm will overheat, so 8 or more phase is the way to go, hardware unboxed did great vrm temp testing video of various motherboard.

Last edited:
Definitely agree on the positive pressure. With monthly cleaning, you can just get away with cleaning the filters only since almost no dust will get in with clean filters. Get a case with easily removable filters for the front and psu area as these are mostly intakes.

1613585465669.png

I was having similar concerns when I set out to buy a PC cabinet. Saw raving reviews of Lian Li's lineup of cases, but they only had a metal dust filter with pretty big holes that'd have had a hard time filtering out the dust.
Ultimately settled on the Corsair 4000D Airflow case and it's been serving me pretty well with minimal dust accumulation, thanks to the additional mesh dust filter that it has. That filter is pretty easy to take apart and clean as well.

It helps very much with the temperature, i have a cooler master h500 mesh version and the gpu/cpu temps are pretty good with stock cooler. I just clean it every month using a hair dryer without heat and small paint brushes and it's looking shiny as ever.

Yes, you're always better off with good airflow to combat the testing summers of India tbh
Consider Lian Li Lancool II Mesh as well... can't go better at this price

Back