Budget 21-30k Does lenovo provides good aftersale service for their laptops?

ThinkPad user here, no complaints with their services at all. They don't delay things like Asus and they don't overcharge like Apple.

Earlier there were 3 variants in laptops - consumer, prosumer and commercial in general. For Dell this has been Inspiron, Vostro and Latitude. For Lenovo it has been Ideapad, V series and Thinkpad. Each series has their own branching and some models will come in one of these classifications.

However with time, the first and second have been merged to a great extent to achieve synergies and hence poor quality.

For Lenovo V Series, the biggest issues we face is keyboard failure followed by hinges. Replacing them is not easy either. ideapad is equally same or worser. Ditto for Vostro/Inspiron.

But for the price its superb.

@enthusiast29 What CPU your Thinkpad T15p is having ?
I have Dell 5430 with Intel i7 12th gen CPU, heating is a concern here too. Seems to be a common issue these days with recent cpus on laptops.
Was thinking about shifting to Thinkpad T series, these posts now changing my mind.
I think it is an 11th gen, could be 12th gen too as I'm unsure since I don't personally have it.
I got a T14 gen 1 which is 10th gen and 14" and that doesn't have any quality or heat issues.

Lenovo ThinkPad should be a good choice. Avoid V series , IdeaPad is your budget is not limited. Also ensure you buy premier support. That would ensure much better support experience. I have been a ThinkPad user for years and for a business user , it's the best Windows laptop both in terms of reliability and user experience.

There is a lot of old stock clearance for 11th and 12th Gen as the latest 13th Gen laptops are slowing making way in market specially in the B2B segment . If you know any Lenovo reseller who does B2B business, you might get a good deal on Lenovo ThinkPad

Lenovo ThinkPad should be a good choice. Avoid V series , IdeaPad is your budget is not limited. Also ensure you buy premier support. That would ensure much better support experience. I have been a ThinkPad user for years and for a business user , it's the best Windows laptop both in terms of reliability and user experience.

There is a lot of old stock clearance for 11th and 12th Gen as the latest 13th Gen laptops are slowing making way in market specially in the B2B segment . If you know any Lenovo reseller who does B2B business, you might get a good deal on Lenovo ThinkPad

Also for earlier Ryzen ie 5000 series and older.

My experience with Lamington Road B2B has been good. However not with direct Lenovo, even if trying to get older stuff. Mainly the SKUs which are cheaper are not with them

Back