Does one really need additional PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller

deepsie

Disciple
I am first time console buyer & I planning to order ps3 320gb with move bundle online. I am also thinking of buying additional PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller & move controller so that just in case for two players to play. My friend was saying an additional PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller is not an essential accessory & pure waste of money. Should I still go with my plan or cancel ordering additional PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller.

Appreciate a quick response from experts

Thanks in advance

Why in a rush??

I would suggest to get one first; play some game with that controller; now if you feel there is need for another control; buy that.

Not for move controller but I was considering buying another dual shock recently; but I found split screen game are not really in majority; so I have defer the plan.

BTW; will you be getting XBox by any chance; in which case you can totally ditch move in favor of kinect. There is no need for controller and it can do multiplayer easily.

^^ +1 to ethan. By the way OP that's a good offer from letsbuy consider that. And the requirement for a 2nd controller depends obviously on 2nd player, If you are not the only one playing on the console than its good to keep a 2nd controller for your friends so that you can enjoy some good 2 player games...

I suggest you buy a second hand original controller

Since mostly you will be in co op or against your friends, you don't want a situation where they say they are losing coz of the controller :)

Used one comes for as low as 1500 if you are lucky.

Games like Tekkan, split second, blur etc mean you need an extra controller. Although I would like to add that PS3 has very few, make that very very few offline multiplayer games. So see if you need those games then buy accordingly.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Just today i got my additional controller. I really felt the need as i play some split screen games with my brother. I would say get it if you looking for some 2 player fun.

Guys thanks for all the suggestions. I am getting a good deal from Letsbuy, 20.5k with additional move & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controllers after using my friends discount code. So I have decided to go with an additional Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller which can be used occasionally with my cousins/friends.

Thanks again for your help

Regards,

Back