Budget 0-20k Does the IT Depot sell GENUINE products?

indicomp

Recruit
Hi,

I'm in the market for a new vid/graphics card and I've been doing quite a bit of research on prices, reputation of stores etc. and it's got me a bit paranoid about counterfeit products.

From experience, does the IT Depot sell authentic products and what is their DOA and warranty service like (their returns page is broken so I couldn't get the information from there)?

I am looking for personal experience and/or reviews of the company's integrity.
1) Has anyone had a problem with counterfeit/fake items via the IT Depot? If so, what did they do about it?
2) Has anyone had a problem with a DOA item or needing to claim warranty? If so, what did they do about it?

Please note that I'm not looking for their delivery service record (i.e. whether they ship fast or not).

In case it's somehow relevant. I'm looking to buy the ASUS r7 260x graphics card.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Proper genuine. Have ordered many items over to Mumbai as well, and they are happy to place orders on your behalf and do delivery. Largest item taken is a cooler master cabinet, which was surface shipped and reached without a ding or scratch. It was well padded and packed over the OEM box as well. Best is call and talk to them.

Back