Domino's Pizza - Coupons

ankxxs said:
The point of coupons of spending less money then the mentioned price.

And buying coupons eliminates the benefit of spending less money than the mentioned price. Unless the coupons are free when bought with something else

I can't but endlessly keep lol-ing at this thread!!:rofl:

I feel sorry for whomever bought this coupon for cash. They either live under a rock or inside a well :p

EDIT:

On a side note, this just shows how corrupt people themselves are, and we try to blame it on the government! lol! no flame wars here please! Just trying to make a point that corruption starts at home. "Internal contacts", "cash for coupons", cheating the system, all prime examples.

I wonder how TE is allowing this here. I don't see how this is any different from someone who was trying to sell letsbuy coupons here which was stopped by the Mods.

I got an SMS from TDDOMINOS stating that since its their anniversary you get a buy 1 free 1 pizza / promo. I called up and placed a order, and the CC, specifically asked me "DId you actually recieve the message? Only if you have the message can I take your order and give you this discount". Everything went well, and the delivery guy didnt even check for the coupon. So I dont know if you need physical coupons?

wingmysoul said:
The delivery guys in my area insist on a coupon. So how does one avail of the BOGO with these guys?

What I usually do is while ordering I ask them to bring me 4-5 BOGO coupons for my friends.

Supra said:
Surely OP wont like to visit/post the thread again :p

I was bit busy but you thought I ran. Hahaha, how bad are your assumptions. :p

First of all lemme clear all of you that in my area they strictly insists for coupons that's why I bought them. So to get physical copies I paid 100 bucks each. And for those who thinks that its high price, then here is what I thought before buying that one.

Price of 1 cheese burst deluxe veggie : 285 + 70 + tax totals upto 399.xx bucks. So I can get 2 pizzas for 400+ 100(coupon cost) nearly 250 bucks per pizza. Yeah sometimes luckily if delivery boy forgets to take coupon then its chill time for me. :p

I ain't selling these here. I thought to share with you guys too. But sorry, its my mistake. I forgot that sharing these kinda stuff will make you impression bad.

Back