Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

^Yeah and hand the coupon over to the delivery boy when he lands at your doorstep. :)

You are talking about the last coupons as shared by Dipen naa???
or not?
I am just so excited !!! Yipeeee
Desecrator said:
^Yeah and hand the coupon over to the delivery boy when he lands at your doorstep. :)

abhaybhegde said:
I am still confused ,:ashamed:

Call to Dominos - > quote the code -> Get a pizza.. thats it ? :huh:

Call dominos >> order a pizza >> quote the code for free pizza >> pay the delivery boy for 1 pizza and get 2 pizzas. ( hand over the coupon if the need arises :p or shoo him away ).

FaH33m said:
Call dominos >> order a pizza >> quote the code for free pizza >> pay the delivery boy for 1 pizza and get 2 pizzas. ( hand over the coupon if the need arises :p or shoo him away ).
this lady over the phone said if you dont submit the coupons we will charge u for both pizzas , i said ok no problem send him over , the guy came , gave the pizzas took the money n left, nobody asks for coupons !!!!

rocker123 said:
These coupons work all over India without any hassles.

In case you order online or via phone, there would be no issue at all.

In case you go to the dominos outlet, then he might question about the coupon.

Another Update :-

In case we quote the coupon "CRM33" on phone, they give 1 + 1 (But medium free with large & regular free with medium)

whereas if you order online and type "CRM33", you get 1 + 1 ( Large with large & medium with medium)

So ordering online is the best option.

Nope they told me that CRM 33 is valid for only large and medium ones not regular ones

so i had to order two medium ones

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

got two medium pizzas for FREEEE!!! as the delivery boy had come after 40 minutes and when he asked for coupons I said that on phone nobody told that you need to submit the coupons and i had my coupons at my friend's place. He told that you get those coupons I will come after an hour to collect them.

I quickly went down and took a print out of the coupons on a gloss paper and now lets see if the guys comes back to collect the coupons

Poor boy he really had a bad day today as he said that the money will be cut from his salary

coupon1.jpg

coupon2.jpg

Any good deals on Pizza Hut ???
Anyone willing to share some pizza hut offers ?

techno_guy said:
Nope they told me that CRM 33 is valid for only large and medium ones not regular ones

so i had to order two medium ones

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

got two medium pizzas for FREEEE!!! as the delivery boy had come after 40 minutes and when he asked for coupons I said that on phone nobody told that you need to submit the coupons and i had my coupons at my friend's place. He told that you get those coupons I will come after an hour to collect them.

I quickly went down and took a print out of the coupons on a gloss paper and now lets see if the guys comes back to collect the coupons

Poor boy he really had a bad day today as he said that the money will be cut from his salary
They just say that to make you feel bad , the money DOES NOT get cut out of their salary, in the midst all domino's delivery boys sported a tage saying 'I'm not penalised for late delivery' , its just not the delivery boys fault, he doesent make the pizza,pack it, etc etc

LOL... I didn't know we had a thread even for Pizza coupons. Can we even operate without coupons anymore? What's next? Chaat Coupons ?

:rofl:

It does' tried today

They say that its a 'step down BOGO' meaning you buy large and get medium, buy medium and get regular free,

BUT if you argue and say I have the coupon and it says 'same or lesser value' they accept !

Vasishta.Sushant said:
CRM 33 no more working :(

Any other coupon guys ? Don't let this thread die.

New Coupon - AL031A (Buy 1 Get 1 free, working via internet)

^ awesome :D I tried LSM 04 online yest , didnt work ..but when I called them and gave gave LSM04 code , the guy accepted it :p

fockerunleashed said:
It does' tried today

They say that its a 'step down BOGO' meaning you buy large and get medium, buy medium and get regular free,

BUT if you argue and say I have the coupon and it says 'same or lesser value' they accept !
Ditto happened with me last night..!!

He just wouldn't listen...I was like, dude just enter the coupon code first and then talk.. Finally budged..

@teracore :- Thanks man..!

Yeah, I had a Double Burtst today, not that good, pricier as well. The second layer is like thousand island dressing.

^ +1 and now they have put sweet mayonnaise like cheese in there :mad: :mad:

Back