Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos Buy 1 get 1 coupon | Valid till 31st Jan

47Shailesh said:
anyone tried "WEB 01" on dominos it says get "Free Garlic Bread and Dip"

So using "LSM 04" + "WEB 01" you can get 1 pizza+Garlic Bread and Dip

As per their T&C 2 coupons cannot be clubbed :no:

Bullshit, cashier dude says I'll have to present "Original" copy of the coupon to delivery dude. I told her that I received it in my inbox and she says print it and gimme, lol. Morons these people are..

Ordered yesterday, she told me the same. I told yes i will. When the delivery guy came, he asked for coupon, told him no copy, got it online and i can only show him. In front of him, opened this thread, he said okay and went away.

seems that for l33t_5n1p3r_max everyone is a moron and a jerk apart from himself.

^LOL the same carrier guy doesn't go everywhere you know! And some times their fudge-all attitude pisses me off.

Lol make sure of 1 thing gannu. Once the guy is at your doorstep with the pizza in hands, they are bound to do what you tell them to. They are not gonna take a hit with the revenue just for a piece of paper which they know is valid cause we have already given the code number.

Just make sure to tell the person that you have the coupon with you when ordering, rest of the war can be fought at the door :p

*must* *resist* *cheese* *burst* temptation*
*shall* *not* *waste* *gym* *hard* work*
:mad::mad::mad:

Hey guys...this 1 on 1 dominoes offer is also available on Simply Veg Cheese Burst Pizzas ???

PhOeNiX said:
+1 zillion!

I'm trying so hard to resist it right now.

PhOeNiX said:
+1111111111111

Offer is really good....even if i order, will resist eating 1 slice....may be 2....may be 3...Oh no....i am not gonna order anything :mad::mad:

The next time someone starts a thread about Dominos or Pizza Hut, i am gonna report it as injurious to health :p

Ordered Cheese Burst yesterday. The delivery guy asked for the coupon, I showed it to him in my laptop. :p Just be really aggressive and counter attack when the person asks for the coupon, works for me everytime. :p

Thanks for the thread. :)

Bluffmaster said:
Ordered Cheese Burst yesterday. The delivery guy asked for the coupon, I showed it to him in my laptop. :p Just be really aggressive and counter attack when the person asks for the coupon, works for me everytime. :p

Thanks for the thread. :)

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

10chars

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Come now, I was hatin' on the dominos people...why so serious?

Come on man, dont hate him. He is just doing his job :). Its we who have to be smart and tackle. Their job is to confirm, if we dont give, they can always say customer didnt give, but if they dont ask, they are in trouble :(

Whats the big deal ? I took a black and white printout of the coupon and gave it to him .

Back