Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos Buy 1 get 1 coupon | Valid till 31st Jan

Damm why I didnt check this topic when i ordered on republic day...could have saved some buxx !

Thanks

I ordered 2 peppy paneer pizzas(one was free) + 2 garlic breadsticks today. :bleh:

Had to give them printed coupon. They also gave me another coupon which is also valid till 31jan.
:hap2:

lol... ordered 2 cheese bursts ... :p

i just said i have a coupon for buy 1 get 1 and he din even ask for the code just gave it

just ordered two large pizzas, yummmmm. the guy on the phone just asked for the code and thats it, the delivery guy did not even mention anything about a coupon

thanks a lot arihant :)

Even i ordered two cheese burst today.. they're awesome. Now i'm thinking of ordering again for lunch & dinner tomorrow..

These retards at the Dominos rejected when I showed him the screenshot of the coupons from my iphone. :mad:

Anyways, today being the last day, I shall be going there once again with the prints.

Tried convincing the guy that i have an e-coupon but he won't accept it .. ordered anyway .. guess what ? idiots couldn't deliver the pizza in 30 mins even though its like across the road .. loving it :D

:lol:

^huh! So you got it for free? :O

Wow uber service! :lol:

Yes , just had to pay Rs 5 as the " 30 mins delivery " thingy covers upto Rs 300 and my pizza was Rs 305 :lol:

es7qtw.png

Re: Dominos Buy 1 get 1 coupon | *UPDATED* valid till 24th Feb

^ZOMG thanks a ton.

I had a cheese burst medium for 400 odd and got another cheese burst for the same value. :D

Back