Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Hey can u post the ADV01 Coupon here?? because here dominos people ask for physical printed coupon.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ALso pls tell me if i order pizza online, i just need to announce the coupon code and i dont have to give the delivery person the physical coupon printout??

mayanksahni said:
I use physical ADV01 coupons which they can deny from taking and secondly I get that coupons sourced from a delivery boy in dominos. :p

If you have the copy of the coupon please can u PM me the physical coupon?? or can post it here??

Pic is as follows :
img0355ao.jpg

Here you go boys..

Exp. date : 31.07.2011

ADV01 is working for sure

Attachments

• freecoupons2.jpg
    freecoupons2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 297
mayanksahni said:
@m0h1t

They are not accepting printed coupons at all. :(

They're accepting it bro, All they say is kindly provide a print out, thats all..

Have tried across multiple outlets in gurgaon and south delhi in the past several months..

just used the ADV01 coupon to order 2 pizzas. the lady taking the order wanted a physical copy but i told her that it's a web coupon, and then she asked me to email it to them so i just cropped the image linked above and sent it. they had accepted my order regardless of that though.

Just ordered 2 medium Pizzas using the ADV01 coupon from Dominos Preet Vihar. The guy asked for printed coupon but I said, I got these coupons on my email as a part of a corporate benefit :D

Also told him that the delivery boy can see the coupon on my PC, he spoke to his supervisor and then said OK.

;)

Guys is there any coupon which is still working ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Tried using the ADV01 online for a simply veg cheese burst and got the error as

Your order selection does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Coupon code; please check your order

What does this mean ??

Back