Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

raksrules said:
^^What exactly does this coupon offer ? :S
Basically it was a buy 1 get 1 code.
But now when we are trying to apply it online, instead of saying that the code is no longer valid, they have stated the error message as "Your order selection does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Coupon code; please check your order".
in short, ADV01 was a buy 1 get 1, now no longer working coupon online.

Only working way is your convincing power on the phone. (If it's a lady on the phone, then add your flirting skills as well)
Might help or might just backfire on u :)

Guys the cupon works online... Last week i ordered it online and it gave the same error message but later when i went to check out it showed 2 pizzas but had charged me only for one...

but than I ordered in the wrong store by mistake so had to call and cancel the order...

ok so i got the AL20A 20% off working online .. but i donot have a web coupon or a printed one ... so will i be asked to produce one at the time of delivery ?

ordering first time online , usually i do it on the fone but then they specifically ask for printed coupons , wanted to know if i can get away with this ^^

raksrules said:
^^Tell them you got in mail and had noted down but at present net is down so youvcannot show them :p
thanks man , got the pizza no one asked for the coupon the only call i got was from the delivery boy..the store was not involved at all so no verification, tipped the delivery boy being the generous guy that i am :eek:hyeah:

was trying to order a single large veg pizza, but it didn't work, so I ordered 2 medium pizza and used web04 and it worked :)

Ordering Cheese and Pepperoni + Chicken Kickers, let's see if Dominos can hold up against KFC. :D Used NET07 for 20%, pretty good deal with that.

BTW, how much do you guys tip the delivery guy.

I can still get the ADV01 .get 1 on 1 working. Though different store seem to have different way of handling it. One store told me it was applicable only on Weekdays whereas other took it without hesistation. Not sure how these ppl are really working it out.

^ yeah called them. My area has two stores neither of them is online. So need to call them. Still I find it surprising that one will accept the coupon on weekends while other wont.

Back