Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Here we go.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pizza hut BOGO (Medium).jpg
    Pizza hut BOGO (Medium).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 588
guys, have u ever got the dominos BOGO coupon working on regular pizzas ? i tried it earlier and they refused although it's not mentioned on the coupon that regular is excluded.

The only time i ever used a BOGO coupon , i used it on a regular pizza , the delivery guy said it was only for medium pizza but i showed him the print out and he accepted it. I dont use these now because many are fake / photoshoped.

raksrules said:
@swastikrj

This coupon can be used online too ?? Will they ask for the actual coupon when delivering ??
i dont know about online order - havent used online ordering

but the guy dint ask me for the coupon when i had ordered last week

^^so u just ordered on phone, announced the coupon and they delivered and did not ask the coupon ?

I hope the outlet at my place entertains this, should i clarify before that i have a printout of the coupon ? (i can take that pic and take printout) or may be tell them i got in email and if required i can give them printout.

raksrules said:
^^No prinout or anything right ? just told them to apply this coupon on phone ?
Which post you talking about ? :S
no need of any printout.
If ur order is processed when u order over the phone, thats it dealdone :D

Used the ADV 01 coupon from m0hit's post. Had a really hard time convincing them that it works for regular too. Had to email them the coupon and the delivery boy couldnt find my house and I had to go and get it myself. But after all the hard work... tasty pizzas! :)

Back