Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Guys when you post coupons please mention which brand it is for (Pizzahut, Dominos, etc.). Sometimes its difficult to make out, like the one posted by swastikrj above.

Looks like the party's now over for me. :( When i ordered these today and the delivery boy came over, he refused to accept and called up his manager. He told me that these coupons have been found out to be fake, and they won't be honouring it. ADV01 was never issued like this instead, in a different template-format.
Finally when even i break loose, he told me that this time he can handle this coupon but not from next time onwards.

The manager also asked me for the source of the coupon, and i told him that my cousin works in a MNC and that is having a corporate-tie up with the firm, thus he gave me them too. :bleh: He told me to forward the entire mail but i refused.

This jas happened with me on more than 3 occasions, everytime I got off with a warning. What they do is blacklist your ph. no. so that whenever you call again, they will have a history of your previous orders. The workaround to this is just giving them an alternate number but I am not sure if even this would work since the samr address might show up using the alternate no. too.

Dominoz Coupon code : DH-100 Buy 1 get 1 free ( only M & L pizzas) Tried only in noida outlets, just call dominoz and mention the code while ordering. The delivery guy never asks for the coupon. Valid till 14/08. I have extra coupons too if anyone wants.

Tanuj said:
Dominoz Coupon code : DH-100 Buy 1 get 1 free ( only M & L pizzas) Tried only in noida outlets, just call dominoz and mention the code while ordering. The delivery guy never asks for the coupon. Valid till 14/08. I have extra coupons too if anyone wants.

everyone would be highly obliged if u could just post a scanned copy of that coupon. :)

I have 1 original coupon, and I didnt want to give it up. Used a B/W laser printout yesterday myself for home delivery. They took it. I dont go to their outlet ever.

@shripad.

Can i also use this coupon? Say i have four friends. and we all print out this and give it al shop itself?

@Shripad : A Big Thank You for the coupon ! :)

One more thing, what's the source from which you got these original coupons ? I too get all of 'em barring the BOGO ! :s

@ shripad

can you also give a screen shot of the back since sometimes they also check the backside

but i dont know how will i manage to print back and forth correctly

swastikrj said:
@ shripad

can you also give a screen shot of the back since sometimes they also check the backside

but i dont know how will i manage to print back and forth correctly

Not required, I have placed bulk orders several times - 10+ pizza's at a time and used 5 such printed coupons. No questions raised.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Here's the same BOGO coupon in eco/printer friendly version.. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

There is nothing on the back of this coupon, just front.

Just announce the coupon, when pizza comes, first pay with some tip and when he finishes counting, hand over the coupon and say adiós. Never ever I had anyone reject any coupon if its accepted over phone which they will as this is valid real coupon and not some photoshopped coupon.

Back