Don Bradman Cricket - Discussion Thread

The game is overpriced. I think same will be the case for steam.
From the gameplay it seems some animations are not fluid & still not much expression on the faces.

Last edited:
I still think the Original BLC 99 was the best in terms of gameplay - better than cricket 07 and Ashes 09. I just hope that this provides the best gameplay till date. Things become too easy in Ashes 09 after a while

So anyone got this game yet? Apparently it is one of the best cricket games ever to be released on consoles :)

So anyone got this game yet? Apparently it is one of the best cricket games ever to be released on consoles :)

Got the game. It's fun to play. A few irritating bugs but no major deal breakers.

Hoping the next version of the game has better graphics and animations.

Yep, it is without a doubt the best cricket game till date. All this wait for the game was totally worth it :) It's a must-have for any cricket fan. Apparently, the PC version is going to be released in the first week of June.[DOUBLEPOST=1398082493][/DOUBLEPOST]
looks absolutely s**t in terms of graphics but also in batting and timing.

Might want to elaborate a bit?

Last edited:
Game is good but button configuration for PS3 it not good compared to International cricket 2010 like we have to control the jump before delivery with right stick should have been way better if the button configuration of bowling & batting was little similar to International cricket 2010.

Game is good but button configuration for PS3 it not good compared to International cricket 2010 like we have to control the jump before delivery with right stick should have been way better if the button configuration of bowling & batting was little similar to International cricket 2010.

The Analog sticks give you way more control over a player than a button could ever give. Things like bowling it slightly away from the batsman, drifting the ball while using a spinner etc won't be possible if you only use buttons...

The Analog sticks give you way more control over a player than a button could ever give. Things like bowling it slightly away from the batsman, drifting the ball while using a spinner etc won't be possible if you only use buttons...
Yaa its good but a little tough for some but you are right as we needed something different as we got a very good a very good cricket game low budget team (BIG ANTS)after a long long time.
I am hoping against hope that EA (Electronic Arts)would in some point of time make a good cricket game like we have FIFA and there are potentially very good developers like Codemasters but of late they have stopped making cricket games, Konami is good too but very much expecting a good,topclass cricket game from EA(Electronic Arts) as of now Cricket is played more now in European and western countries mainly becoz of IPL.
As IPL (Indian Premier League) is a super hit, hope it attracts some of the biggies of gaming world in making a great cricket game like we have FIFA,PES for Football, MLB for Baseball, NBA2K14 for Basketball, MADDEN for American football, TIGER WOODS GOLF for Golf, FIGHT NIGHT for Boxing, UFC and our very own WWE.
So what you guys say?

Lack of penetration of cricket in US and EU makes it tougher to get AAA quality cricket games.
This is the major game "buying" market is and most games are focused on.
India is not yet as big a market ... maybe once gaming becomes such a big scenario here .... we might get AAA cricket game.
(Or if we can get Americans-Mexicans do play- and rest of EU other than Britain interested )

Lack of penetration of cricket in US and EU makes it tougher to get AAA quality cricket games.
This is the major game "buying" market is and most games are focused on.
India is not yet as big a market ... maybe once gaming becomes such a big scenario here .... we might get AAA cricket game.
(Or if we can get Americans-Mexicans do play- and rest of EU other than Britain interested )
Yaa man you are right & see IPL it is a huge success and now cricket teams from America, Holland,Ireland (UK)& Scotland(UK) are also coming up with good show and i think maybe becoz of IPL a good cricket game will be made within 2 years. If they make a good cricket then it will sell like hot cakes but in india There are very few people who will buy games worth more than Rs.3500-Rs.4500 because some people here dont want to spend in gaming but rather download from torrent and spend their whole salary in drinks smoking etc.

Played this game for over 50+ hours in my X360 and of course, steep learning curve and new control system is little tough but overall it is a nice cricket game and you really feel complete when you hit 50 or 100. Waiting for PC release. :D

Apart from price and few niggling bugs, this game is a gem of cricket game ever released. Especially the bowling controls. This is the first game where i would like to bowl more than batting.

Hmm....good. No keyboard support? I think they should have added a keyboard support too at least for this type of game keyboard works better.

Last edited:
Excellent cricket game.. way better than EA 07.. specially the batting & bowling controller where it gives you a feeling that you are actually part of the game...
Must buy for cricket lovers

Played yesterday evening for 2 hours. Really enjoyed it. Its tough. Its little tough and difficult to master. And it really feels like you are in the game.

Also liked the carreer mode, While playing carreer mode, it feels like you are a player and have a part to play in a team game. You have control over only one player and not at all on other 21 players in the game. One should really try this.

Back