DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

I am new to DOTA 2, never played DOTA. I like playing as Lina but most favourite hero is Tinker. I also enjoy Husker..Will add you guys and try to catch on weekends

Those are huge changes. I don't know why every once in a while Icefrog feels like completely f**king up Dota. Alchemist is now broken.

Broken as in too good. Remember how Alchemist was when he was first introduced in Dota? He could take on any late game hero within his spray and roll them over. The regen was already imba, and now a 1.0 BAT.

Hmm... never played dota. And luckily i was able to grab dota 2 beta key. And also this is my first MOBA game and i instantly have fell in love with it. The techniques , the way one plays a hero , the "PLAY" in general is simply numerous to learn and even more extraordinary to watch.

My steam ID is MSPlay

- - - Updated - - -

Broken as in too good. Remember how Alchemist was when he was first introduced in Dota? He could take on any late game hero within his spray and roll them over. The regen was already imba, and now a 1.0 BAT.

never played dota . I have been following and learning DOTA 2 for the past month or so , after " International ". yet to play 6.75 update.

Guys with new team management , i think we can form some teams ?

Anyway let me know if we can join few friends and play against each other over the weekend

With the amount of money invested in League of Legends ... i say u guys should move on there ;). A mil USD for the best team.

There was a mil for the winner of the recent Dota tournament the International :) Don't you have to spend money to buy champions in LoL? In Dota 2 you can spend money only on cosmetic items. Besides, why go for knock-offs when the original has the backing of Gabe and doing so well? No offense :)

Back