Dota 2 Players List

Sarath_

Adept
DOTA 2

by Valve

Official Blog: Dota 2

I am attempting to gather players who play Dota 2 here so that we can engage in matchmaking and maybe future lobby matches. We can also learn and maybe help other members getting on to the game and even ourselves learn something from each other about a game that never can be completely mastered.

So if you want your name in then use the link below

To enter your name in the players list below, use this form (editable spreadsheet):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXEX7L5lfx1dFZxamdtZktqWGJsSFNRd0psU0pWU3c&usp=sharing

( Kindly do not tamper with other listings; the spreadsheet below is a copy to which I will be copying the entries to prevent malice )
Copy - non-modifiable - Backup -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArXEX7L5lfx1dFdkakRYMkh0YVNoalR2THBUMjZHcHc&output=html

--------------------- List of Players: ----------------

wrath.ink --- Maddoc_71
[GYF] cyberwarfare --- moksh
nish_pinto --- killerninetynine
Jack AKA Mean Machine --- jacktheripper01041988
fistea --- fistea
upaextreme --- upaextreme

Note: Dota 2 name means the ingame name you are currently using (you can change this name any time you want)

It might take a day or more to see your name in the above list based on how active I am (I am lazy so... :D )

I am unable to embed the Google spreadsheet here so I will have to manually add each name so updation might be slow

Facebook community:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/532301320126975/

Steam Community:
Steam Community :: Group :: Dota 2 Indian

*moderated and closed dead groups

Last edited:
We already have a TE team created in Dota 2. Since i dont play it so often, Godfather is the moderator now. Maybe u guys can ping him up and join it.

Do you guys play casually or seriously? A friend of mine and I formed a team to play clan matchmaking, but since our teammates are from other countries, the timings are a bit erratic. As such, we've been looking for more Indian players on our level to join us. We met a few through pub matchmaking, but most of them weren't very good.

We've both been playing Dota for about 6 years now, although we started getting competitive only very recently. We're not anywhere close to the best in the country or anything like that but we're definitely intermediate level or above. He typically plays carry and I play mid / ganker.

I can play intermediate level okay. I have got weird shift times but I am gonna get a morning shift for a long time now :D. We can get the game on.

I used to play dota 2 for a while.
But switched back to the league since it is a lot more noob friendly and matches are a bit more exciting.

I tried Hon for a while was but put off by the graphics. Dota 2 i have played a lot during the beta.
But mainly was put off by the fact that you can never come back or win a game if one of the lanes play badly.

I tried Hon for a while was but put off by the graphics. Dota 2 i have played a lot during the beta.
But mainly was put off by the fact that you can never come back or win a game if one of the lanes play badly.

It is possible, quite frequent even. Ever had that game when you kill the 4 supports over and over again neglecting the carry, and then he gets 6 slotted and roflstomps the whole team? Winning the lanes is only winning the early game. There is still mid game and late game, if it goes so far.

@krugur,

It is a team game. If someone is playing badly your team needs to adjust accordingly. I understand the feeling but it will be the same in all team based games. Most of such games are with random players where it is impossible to predict how the teammates will react.
If you play with your friends then you know their skill level and your team strategy is at least somewhat ready. Playing with friends is much better than playing random games.

One of my best memories of DOTA2 is of a random game where we made a comeback after defending with just a single top lane tower remaining and the Ancient at less than half health for a very long time. At my mediocre skill level, I felt we were all evenly matched and in the end just had the better carry as AntiMage. I have the replay downloaded :)

Back