Drink To reduce Lazyness

Reading the title, i first thought that the OP has found out that drinking can solve ur laziness issue.. but nevermind..

Me too
<

This guy is 22 years old, is in final yr of engg, has cute chocolate boyish look, cycles 10kms a day, eats lots of fruit, owns showrooms and 200in screen. Now that is definitely a successful life already.

This guy is 22 years old, is in final yr of engg, has cute chocolate boyish look, cycles 10kms a day, eats lots of fruit, owns showrooms and 200in screen. Now that is definitely a successful life already.

Bro that's far away from success, i want to work harder harder.... and harder, that's why i dont want to feel tired
<

#kauzy Me three
<

@OP Dude...............................

For christs sake, go sky diving/river rafting or something, go have some fun in life.

You need to let yourself loose. 70% fruits, good lord!!!

You need to see a doctor or a shrink or even both.

24 and behaving like this. Jesus man, grow a pair and be a man and stop cribbing...

Making a movie with Sunny Leone is what I call success. That's why he is trying harder & harder

^Bro, it must be amazing to be under so much responsibility (two showrooms, studies) at such a young age. You inspire me to be like you and give it my 100% (and I am sure many others here will agree). Could you share your daily routine? How you manage to balance everything? I am really intrigued by your management skills bro.

^Bro, it must be amazing to be under so much responsibility (two showrooms, studies) at such a young age. You inspire me to be like you and give it my 100% (and I am sure many others here will agree). Could you share your daily routine? How you manage to balance everything? I am really intrigued by your management skills bro.

Thursday- Sunday: Morning 4-5am cycling time, 20 min walk with my little brother, jump to bed on 5am, wakeup at 11am, 1 hr coffee & bath, back to work @ 12pm, 4pm lunch (strictly 20min break), 8pm run to stores, 10 pm back to home (Take dinner + watch Las Vegas @ Star WOrld), then work till 4 am

Mon-Wed i ditch my morning working hours in order to attend college
<

<
Bravo man. I think everyone here should learn from you. On Topic, I see your problem here. You sleep for only 5 hours and also skip breakfast. Also lunch has odd timings. BTW, you work at night at your store too (you mentioned till 4 am)? I wonder what showroom do you have? Care to share?

We might have the next Guru Bhai amongst our midst people

@OP do let us know when you come out with your public issue. I would surely like to have some of your Shakti Corporation shares. Maybe then even I could afford a 200in screen. I am sure you could do a preferential allotment for your fellow TE members
<

BTW instead of posting on the forum about your health and looks issues why don't you hire a personal trainer cum personality expert? I am sure you can afford it.

<
Bravo man. I think everyone here should learn from you. On Topic, I see your problem here. You sleep for only 5 hours and also skip breakfast. Also lunch has odd timings. BTW, you work at night at your store too (you mentioned till 4 am)? I wonder what showroom do you have? Care to share?

8pm run to stores, 10 pm back to home (Take dinner + watch Las Vegas @ Star WOrld), then work till 4 am

We might have the next Guru Bhai amongst our midst people

@OP do let us know when you come out with your public issue. I would surely like to have some of your Shakti Corporation shares. Maybe then even I could afford a 200in screen. I am sure you could do a preferential allotment for your fellow TE members
<

BTW instead of posting on the forum about your health and looks issues why don't you hire a personal trainer cum personality expert? I am sure you can afford it.

The place where i live is very backward, and i know TE people are damm smart, they offer help 24x7x365, why worry then
<

My diet includes 70% fruits, 20% non-veg and 10% others, daily do 10km cycling in morning also, then also this situation, I think i have to check my blood sugar

70% fruits is too mch! Make it 50% fruits and let's say 40%veggies and 10%non-veg. No wonder u feel so tired. Sleep might be issue as well unless u r one of those gifted ones who can do away wid just 4-5hrs of sleep.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Back