quan chi

Skilled
2010.07.20-driver-san-francisco-logo.png

Driver_San_Francisco_Box_Art.jpg

PC-DVD_icontcm1914709.png
xbox_livetcm1910369.png
wii_logotcm1918829.png
playstation3_whitetcm1913169.png

Driver: San Francisco is an upcoming sandbox-style action driving video game developed by Ubisoft Reflections, and it will be published by Ubisoft. The game formally was unveiled at E3 2010 and is scheduled for release in North America on September 6, 2011 and in Europe on September 2, 2011 on Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS and the OnLive system. A separate Wii version is also in the works

Offcial website:- Driver San Francisco Official Website | Ubisoft
Genre: Racing Action
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Reflections
Online Play: 8 Versus
Local Play: 2 Co-op

IGN:- Fun Trumps Narrative in Driver: San Francisco - PlayStation 3 Preview at IGN

Re: Driver san francisco

Continuous Internet Connectivity for PC version is a joke now , especially they failed earlier

Unfortunately, I did. I have got just 2 words for you; "STAY AWAY!"

The gameplay is completely turd ridden alongside it's horrible vehicle controls. Graphics are average and voice acting is shitty. This must have been the only DEMO, which I turned off within minutes after playing it. :p

Arey..I wrote demo cause i downloaded the ahem ahem version...:| Did not wanted to mention that. :p But anyways...it was good that i downloaded it and did not bought it. Would have been a waste of money.

So, my comment will be:

Man the game sucked...Waste of Bandwidth...Totally agree with you Ethan. Happy? :bleh:

P.S-Just Uninstalled the game.

Back