Driver: San Francisco - Discussion Thread

Believe me man it's an ignorable game. I uninstalled it after playing not more than 30 mins. Rest you can obviously try. :)

Altair said:
Believe me man it's an ignorable game. I uninstalled it after playing not more than 30 mins. Rest you can obviously try. :)

Hi Altair! What was it that made you uninstall the game mate only after 30 minutes of playing? I haven't played it yet, but is it because of the driving controls being bad or any other reasons?

Demo is not a proper representation of the game the full game is fun its kinda gta of driving its not the usual racer

A Bit of driving you can say...also that shifting stuff from one car to another is IMO really lame. :| It's Unrealistic BS. I really ignore these types of games cause they are untolerable for me. In the past i played a similar game like this,don't remember 'that' game's name...but was on PSP, a cop game as far as i remember. Got it from friend and then sent him back the very day. Only one game that i enjoyed with this kinda shifting stuff was Just Cause 2 though the game was 100% Unrealistic but was fun to play. :D Also, Controlling is okay-2...i was kinda getting a bit of NFS Undercover Feel. For me the game is a No-No...but maybe you might like it. You can give demo a try if you find it playable then buy the game as it depends on person to person. :)

That's what I'm saying demo is not a proper representation of the game and since you like arcade racer you will never like it since not all games can be similar to each other

Altair said:
A Bit of driving you can say...also that shifting stuff from one car to another is IMO really lame. :| It's Unrealistic BS. I really ignore these types of games cause they are untolerable for me. In the past i played a similar game like this,don't remember 'that' game's name...but was on PSP, a cop game as far as i remember. Got it from friend and then sent him back the very day. Only one game that i enjoyed with this kinda shifting stuff was Just Cause 2 though the game was 100% Unrealistic but was fun to play. :D Also, Controlling is okay-2...i was kinda getting a bit of NFS Undercover Feel. For me the game is a No-No...but maybe you might like it. You can give demo a try if you find it playable then buy the game as it depends on person to person. :)

Hmmm... lets see maybe I'll give it a try. If I end up liking it I'll stick to it otherwise won't bother. Thanks for the head's-up though Altair. Presently I'm enjoying Warhammer 40K a lot :eek:hyeah:

Oh...cool man...I cannot play these games, On Board HD4250 you see.. Played this on my Dad's Alienware..But he doesn't let me play much. :( Anyways,Good luck. :)

Altair said:
Oh...cool man...I cannot play these games, On Board HD4250 you see.. Played this on my Dad's Alienware..But he doesn't let me play much. :( Anyways,Good luck. :)

OK so you played the game on laptop for few mins since you were not allowed to for more time and quickly concluded that the game is shit right!!

Black_Hawk said:
^^ Thanks mate. Come this December and you'll get the 7 series in your rig :)

Someone said ki realease date is extended to Q1 2012? Man...I want to play ACR,MW3 and BF3..:(

dinjo said:
OK so you played the game on laptop for few mins since you were not allowed to for more time and quickly concluded that the game is shit right!!

LoL NO..! I am 100% satisfied that the game is shit :p btw i played the full version not the demo one and it was Alienware with GTX460m. I never even get my hand's on his laptop let alone sometime. It's always in his office. Two days back dad brought it at home and suddenly had to go to a meeting thus left his Lappy at home. Me thirsty for soo long not been able to play any game due no GPU, copied the .iso on my Portable and connected it to the lappy. Installed and played for a while. Lost interest at a point and rest was all BS and uninteresting...Got damn bored and then ran FIFA11 and played for a while and later uninstalled the game. Point is for me it's shit but i never said anything that you should also think the same about the game before even playing. ok..Play the full vers. game if you like it then that's your POV not mine yar. :) And 30 mins doesn't exactly means 30 mins it might be 40-45 or 1 hour dunno that. ;)

Guys i really need to know if this game is any good, coz i have a 15 Gb capped Broadband right now ,If its not worth it then i will leave it and save my bandwdth for rage...If its ok then i'll give it a try..............

Altair said:
Point is for me it's shit but i never said anything that you should also think the same about the game before even playing. ok..Play the full vers. game if you like it then that's your POV not mine yar. :) And 30 mins doesn't exactly means 30 mins it might be 40-45 or 1 hour dunno that. ;)

Aakash said:
Guys i really need to know if this game is any good, coz i have a 15 Gb capped Broadband right now ,If its not worth it then i will leave it and save my bandwdth for rage...If its ok then i'll give it a try..............

Altair said:
Leave it. :)

It was just in sequence :no:

He said he has a limit of 15GB man.Why waste on that when he can download some good quality p**n :p and stop mocking me. :bleh:

Yeah u were right dinjo , its really a fun. just finished it,the end jerico chase missions are really good, also the racing missions and protecting the armored van...The shifing is very nice innovation from the developers...If u go by Realism, then Crysis, Assassins Creed ,Prince of Persia,,,all these games would be rated 1/10....Games are ment to be unrealistic..If one dies in on shot, or one bullet.And u could not jump high or do stuff in these games then whats the fun in that.....

I must say that this game has good fun part...

Back