Dropped a Year, Help

Cos probably there ain't any OMG hot chicks
<
Wow, nice to know the base of College rating. OMG Hot chicks = Awesome College :p

i am from delhi too..
and appearing for aieee on 26th

and believe me any collage in NCR will be good enough
and dropping a bad idea
as from next year no IIT,AIEEE,IPU
only /one exam will be conducted something like AISTT
so get any collage in ncr will be good

I too thinks like u before my brother from IIT rurki told me all that..
I have already dropped. Giving my exams now. AIEEE on 26th.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

I didn't know you are into boys :p
You are such pervert.. Literally! :p
^LOL :p I love to hunt for HOT chicks from other than my college. Adventurous stuff :p
I already have a hot chick just need to get into a good college in delhi. :p

VIT is still good, but yeah it's FAR. It's not about I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE.

What are you scared of? Do you want the better college or stay at home?

Good college obviously but i have to take this into consideration that i will have to spend my next four years of my life there. Can't take that risk. Plus those who went from here, chandigarh to VIT are all saying get into some other good college. So i am trying for that.
I'll put up a list of colleges i am getting into and will consult you all. thanks :)
Till then My NATA exam today and BITS exam tomorrow Wish me luck.

Dude these private colleges like VIT, Manipal, Lovely etc suck big time. Read some threads in TDF, few members over there have shared their experiences. If you just want to enjoy & do nothing good about engineering then join these colleges & spend buttload of money simply.

I am from K'taka & I had given exam for manipal entrance. I was eligible for CS, but I didn't go for it. If I remember correctly the fee was something around 20 lakhs [for full 4 years]. Had a friend who graduated from there told not to join unless no colleges are accepting me. All they have is flashy videos & advertisements, but no good professors. But they do have a kickass library. The environment is also quite good. Still I ditched the idea & joined an autonomous engineering college, a free seat through my CET. My total fee for fours now is around 1.5lakhs :evilgrin39:

Even when I started hunting for my MTech, I got similar response. Unless no college is accepting me, then only I should opt for these.

And there are few good ones like BITS, IIIT etc.

TLDR, don't think about VIT, Manipal etc unless you have no other options.

PS : whatever happened to NIFT :devil:

Dude these private colleges like VIT, Manipal, Lovely etc suck big time. Read some threads in TDF, few members over there have shared their experiences. If you just want to enjoy & do nothing good about engineering then join these colleges & spend buttload of money simply.

I am from K'taka & I had given exam for manipal entrance. I was eligible for CS, but I didn't go for it. If I remember correctly the fee was something around 20 lakhs [for full 4 years]. Had a friend who graduated from there told not to join unless no colleges are accepting me. All they have is flashy videos & advertisements, but no good professors. But they do have a kickass library. The environment is also quite good. Still I ditched the idea & joined an autonomous engineering college, a free seat through my CET. My total fee for fours now is around 1.5lakhs :evilgrin39:

Even when I started hunting for my MTech, I got similar response. Unless no college is accepting me, then only I should opt for these.

And there are few good ones like BITS, IIIT etc.

TLDR, don't think about VIT, Manipal etc unless you have no other options.

PS : whatever happened to NIFT :devil:
Oh. Well, I still don't know how you're talking soo much crap, when you studied from an autonomous college. I'm studying in Manipal brother.

At first I thought this was gonna be it, I should have taken one of the other courses at the lesser known NITs itself, but honestly, after coming here, I'm a changed man. The opportunities you get here, the variety of people from the whole frig country plus soo many nationalities, communicating with them, keeping tabs with dozen other people from different countries through organisations like AIESEC, getting an internship in the first year, international through IAESTE(have you even heard of these? HUh?), starting a photoblog from the university and receiving such a huge response(100,000 views in 3 months buddy, a personal blog, yes), having soo many start-ups from students here all with brilliant ideas(no flipkart)

it's not IIT I agree(of course it isnt), and BITS is of higher grade, this college, I would put directly below BIT Mesra(after BITS) and to be completely honest with you, I would prefer you stop crapping any more without you knowing ANYTHING.
Thank you. I never meant to be offensive but he started it.
Oh, and the fees is 12 lacks(tuition fees, food at a quality food court, no kidding, awesome hostels, great facilities, seriously google for "MARENA" and u'll be surprised), it would be 20 lacks for you if you failed 2 years.
EDIT: Lovely sucks, even Lovely students say so.

First thing first. I don't want to get in war with you or with anyone.
Oh. Well, I still don't know how you're talking soo much crap, when you studied from an autonomous college. I'm studying in Manipal brother.
Did I ever say my college is great ? My college sucks more than yours :p If my post is crap, then just ignore it xD
keeping tabs with dozen other people from different countries through organisations like AIESEC, getting an internship in the first year, international through IAESTE(have you even heard of these? HUh?)
Oh no :( Oh my gawd :crybaby: No swoopy loopy here, never heard of those. You happy now ? :p
starting a photoblog from the university and receiving such a huge response(100,000 views in 3 months buddy, a personal blog, yes),
Congratulations ! That's quite an achievement :)
I would prefer you stop crapping any more without you knowing ANYTHING.
It's about life decision for someone. I have nothing against MIT [hey, not the US one :p]. I wouldn't just simply crap & playing with someone's decisions. No, I don't have any frist hand experience, but I want to help OP & I told him what I heard from people, those who tried MIT & didn't go & from those who actually graduated from there.
Oh, and the fees is 12 lacks(tuition fees, food at a quality food court, no kidding, awesome hostels, great facilities, seriously google for "MARENA" and u'll be surprised), it would be 20 lacks for you if you failed 2 years.
If I remember correctly, the fee was something around 20 lakhs. OR may be I am wrong. But did I ever say anything about food, hostels etc ? Even I mentioned Manipal has kickass library & good environment.
EDIT: Lovely sucks, even Lovely students say so.
Yeah, everyone knows that. You can see the official lovely thread on TE :p

Arguing here wouldn't change facts. You think it's awesome & I think it's not.

If anyone is still confused, then they can start a thread asking how exactly these private colleges are in India, including VIT, Manipal, Amity, Lovey etc.

THe thing is, you made a misinformed post, and defaced(tried to) a university which clearly isn't.

The thing is, I was expecting all those flashy stuff Manipal was showing on it's Booklet to be fake. Turned out all to be real yes.

those who tried MIT & didn't go & from those who actually graduated from there.

There are many categories of people. Those who want to do something will get it done no matter what. For the rest..., puff!

Oh no
frown.png
Oh my gawd
crybaby.gif
No swoopy loopy here, never heard of those. You happy now ? :p
Congratulations, you proved how mature you are HAHAHA (or NOT) LOL!!!

@avi , Don't put Manipal in league with VIT and please lovely!! LPU is sh!tiest college ever !! :angry:

it's not IIT I agree(of course it isnt), and BITS is of higher grade, this college, I would put directly below BIT Mesra(after BITS) and to be completely honest with you, I would prefer you stop crapping any more without you knowing ANYTHING.

Do you even know how good BIT mesra is ? I agree Manipal is good but its not at all good enough to compare it with BIT mesra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chill out @avi and @comp@ddict !
I gave my NATA exam today man it went awesome! Does anybody have any idea what score etc is needed to get into a good architecture college? My result will be shown in the next 4 working days. Will post it then.
Till then BITS exam tomorrow need some fikkin luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I said. BITS 1st, BIT comes after that. Little along that line is Manipal. I never said the opposite (I do know how good BIT is, I went through this last year!)

All the best for BITS. If you're 320+ consider yourself IN!

Last year i got 307. But boards f*ck'd me in a$$ 72. I hope the maths Improvement exam i gave this time takes me to 75% or else its useless. :\

Back