Dual SIM holder

Guys as you know there are dual sim card holders to use 2 sim cards in one mobile.But i wanted to know whether they actually work and the procedure to use them.

Does anyone here have any experience of those SIM holders?

Dont Make That Urself. Purchase This Gadget From A Local Mobile Store. Yes It Works. U Will See Line 1 And Line 2 For Respective Simcards.

I have used one of them for quite some time. I didnt find anything wrong with my phone. But some phone wont have enough space the hold these SIM card system. So better be sure that your phone have enough space to hold this before you go.

Also some of these dual sim system need to cut your sim card. so thats another thing to keep in mind.

Usually one the dual sim card holder will have space for 2 sims. It switches to other sim when the phone is powered off and switched on again. The catch is the dual sim most of the time sits over the battery. So if there is no gap between the battery and the phone cover you may end up damaging your phone. Not worth taking risk if you have a high end mobile.

Help me guys.Iam unable to find this one anywhere in b'lore!

I wanted the one with which i can switch the networks without switching off the mobile.

Can anyone of you guys please point me to any web link which is selling this online and SHIPS TO INDIA..........

I couldnt find any site that ships to india,i even tried ebay.in.

Please help me guys

Dual Sim actually works like Splitter..

As you use to Split one phone connection into Broadband and Phone...

200611923190290-adsl-001-9989-11101.jpg

You have to insert a given Dual SIM Holders one End [Say it a Virtual SIM Card :eek:hyeah:] and fit the other two mouths on second end..

SIM-HOLDER-XBX-A_0.JPG

Rep, if i cleared ur prob :eek:hyeah: [LOL]

Back