Dual-Sim Phones from Micromax. Are they good?

Hello Te's
I want to purchase a dual sim phone. After going through some of the dual phone threads, i see people mostly suggest samsung phones(for dual sim dual active) but no one is suggesting Micromax phone.

Is anyone out there using micromax phone. I intend to purchase Q1 series phone. People have warned me to stay away from phones having high SAR. Does this model have an high SAR rating?

Kindly suggest me some good quality phones if this one is having issues. budget is limited upto 3k.
Thanks..

to be honest,all tese chinese phones are with crap SAR values.
they dont even have any kind of regulatory testing.
forget having SAR values which are authentic.
those phones get warm after few min.
they have crap quality components to achieve that low price and high margin.
i got all of my friends rid of their chinese phones and honestly i wont ever touch anything which has no regulatory testing and no SAR value.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

talking of indian scenario of SAR testing.

we dont even have any of our own standards,

we are copy cats on that matter .

we have bharat stage rating which is copy of euro ratings for car emission.

we buy billions of networking gear from these chinese companies and we dont even know what is their security compliance.

what is garrrenty that this network equipment is not bugged by chinese militry,

talking of chinese militry,the founder of huawei is chinese militry person and we buy billions of dollar worth equipment without any kind of complete security screening?

heard of american congress not allowing huawei or zte to build american networks?

heard of british tube network offer by huawei to build it for free?

why those guys are not allowed to do their business in those countries?

lack of security clearance.

we should have our own network gear manufacture capacity.

we call ourself software superpower and what about hardware?

we dont even have our own standards testing facility for all networks stuff, and we are talkling of blackberry monitoring.

sorry state of affairs in my country.

pauldmps said:
There is no SAR testing or regulation done in India so manufacturers follow the European standards of 2.0 watts/Kg which is acceptable.

If its not written on the manual, its not there. Its as simple as that. If they do follow SAR rating then why they are not printing on manual ?

@hA1d3R (for OP)

hA1d3R said:
How good are videocon phones?
Simply buy a branded handset. I strictly advise not to waste any of yours (or your parents) hard earned money on the chinese crap. Even if branded handsets do not mention SAR rating the hardware quality is superb as compared to Indian/Chinese handsets. Micromax, G'FIVE, Maxx, Videocon, ONIDA, Fly, Karbonn etc all are same. LG, NOKIA, Samsung, Motorola, HTC etc are the ones who make good quality handsets. You will never regret spending extra money on buying a branded handset. Make sure you search for your budget/requirements before you buy. Though I advise on buying a single SIM phone, both Samsung and NOKIA have Dual-SIM phones. (trust me, a dual-sim life is never worthwhile to live)

Back