Duke Nukem Forever - Discussion thread

vishalrao said:
HALO? what about the old old id games like Wolf3D ? I thot id created the FPS genre?

Have not played the original one..but played the demo of one of single player version in win98..superb game..got scared like anything when some dead jombi like creature came out of the coffins in the walls also from the floor sometimes and attacked from all the sides- that mission was terrific

Sad none of the screenshots have any babe posters or the clubs where you could pay for the show :p....

Duke Nuke 3d's best part was when I first pressed the spacebar infront of a girl in the game way back in 1998.... :bleh:

I had played Wolf.3D demo.. that was good... but I enjoyed monolith's blood in horror genre in those psudo-3d video games.... I most specifically loved the gun fights on running train in that game. :p

iGo said:
I had played Wolf.3D demo.. that was good... but I enjoyed monolith's blood in horror genre in those psudo-3d video games.... I most specifically loved the gun fights on running train in that game. :p

heard a lot about blood- but never able to taste it so far

Pffft, after all these years, I wont believe it till i see it, trailers or no trailers, until the dvd starts to ship, this ship is sunk!

P.S. a guy on the interwebs had a preorder ticket for dnf almost 8-9 years old. will link if i can find again.

Back