DVB-T in India

One curious question. The cablewallah has digital and analog channel signals running in the same cable AFAIK. Have a settop box inline and you get the digital channels displayed on your TV. Is this a DVB-T signal? In such a case, if you do not have a STB but your cable is carrying the digital channels, can you decode them with the DVB-T featured box?

Emil said:
One curious question. The cablewallah has digital and analog channel signals running in the same cable AFAIK. Have a settop box inline and you get the digital channels displayed on your TV. Is this a DVB-T signal? In such a case, if you do not have a STB but your cable is carrying the digital channels, can you decode them with the DVB-T featured box?

its a DVB-C STB.no u can use a DVB-T decode .

adder said:
btw that was no u can't .forgot to add the letter 't' to can.

Marvel at the ability of the human brain to adapt. I had understood it correctly as can't even though there was a typo. Didn't even notice the error.

Emil said:
Marvel at the ability of the human brain to adapt. I had understood it correctly as can't even though there was a typo. Didn't even notice the error.

me too ,lots of my posts i read has lots of typos,most of it being my own:ashamed:.funny thing is when i used to type looking at the keyboard,i made less errors .but when i started to look at the monitor and type i make more errors,despite looking at the text in the screen.i guess i need to start using the so called spell check.

Back