dx10 card & multimedia kb

iosoft said:
How does the keyboard feel while gaming ?

dunno not tried any games on it yet. should be fine for gaming also. all keyboards are fine for gaming if you are comfortable with it. (same like any mice)

^LOL.:lol:

Really nice stuff Storm- looks like the importers lost some of the solid caps while getting the gfx card here.:no:

Hey Stormy- How about a GO for these k/bs?:rofl:
(I know you are gonna kill me for this remark and there goes any hope of getting any more goodies from you ever.):p

Congrats stormy.

Nice buy. :)

I didnt knew the 8600gt was costing 7xxx i thought it was 10K approx.

Whats the cost of 8800 gts and gtx 320 and 640 , if u have ne idea.

am new to this dx10 thing but if we buy 2* 6800gt with a sli board will it decent graphics for the near future. im thinking of getting a 6800gt end of this month. can one of those play nfs pro street and latest gta nicely at 1024 res ? might add another one later not sure though and the 6800gt im talking about the OC version 2 will cost 14k how good will they be i want to know also how much is the 8600gts for then ?

TheMask said:
for 14k u'll get a 8600GTS. and IIRC, a 7900GT will beat a 6800GT SLi setup.

8600GTS are about 10k now a days, atleast for low cost brands, and yes a 7900GT is marginally (I'd say about 20% or more) faster then 6800GT SLI setup and is around 10k in the market section here.

if i get a 8800gts from uk right now will it be able to play nfs pro street and new GTA properply or will all games in future definately need 512VRAM please help i have to order latest by the 14 july this month so need advise.

Back