E- Shop

Ragin_Ice said:
update : warranty shipping back policy revised .

Mobo : 1500 /-

Gcard : 1250 /-

Memory : 1000 /-

shipping back from mumbai to customer destination , extra .

Ragin, clarity here is this the cost for just shipping to the US or is the total cost to shipping to manufacture and return...

Also why dont you directly tie up with TE ie have the counters here...

If its the total cost then its low, way to go. Some other deals you can look at :

1. EVGA 6800 NU
2. MSI X800XL with VIVO
3. Chaintech NF4 boards

hey and can u also possibly help get products at rebated rates during christmas or other shopping seasons.
i often see stuff worth $100 going for like $20 after rebates and such. it would be nice if u could arrange for that as the business progresses and u have enough customers.
raghu.

but i still think that Ragin shud include some cheaper stuff, coz cheap = more ppl wud buy and we can also check out how good and practical this E-Shop really is :)

and am starting a counter for XP 90, ppl intrested, plz vote :)

I know this looks really stupid in front all the OCZ RAM, DFi mobos and XP-90s, but I really want at least 2 120mm fans with a CFM of 120 and above. I have gone to a deozen shops here and no one has heard of a 120mm fan. They look at me like I am from another planet.

Please tell me if it is possible. And also, abt the payment method. Do you accept cheques???

Back